Scamp's Next .....................

nogutsnoapplepie

hmm, hes been drunk in Hua hin, then down to Phuket for a bit more drinking, and now Samui for another drink, travelling round Thailand on the pXss with always that same "1000 baht left".  Wish I was that skint.  :D

He'll be in the maldives next week looking for work.  Or is there no thaivisa members there? lol. :D

For a guy that is trying really really hard (honest guv) to find work in Thailand, seems to spend a lot of time in the pub.  I think most people have worked out on here that he's full of shXt.

You're awful opinionated for someone with three posts. :D

He ain't new here. :o

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're awful opinionated for someone with three posts. :o

I've never understood the convention of hierachy in this or any other forum.Obviously the moderators are in charge which seems sensible but otherwise a newbie should be able to be as opinionated as he/she likes.In practice there have been some excellent inputs from newcomers while some ,not all, oldtimers seem to reach their level in "what is your favourite food" type of rubbish.

No matter how long you read a forum, it does seem to depend on how many posts you make as to whether it is a worthy opinion or not. Content of that opinion is not enough. :D

Shame really, I go on a lot of forums and never have had such halfwitted comments made, but I guess that reflects alot of the people that are living in Thailand. :o

That's not directed to all posters on here of course, theres a lot of sensible ones who actually make this a better place to be. Ok, I'm probably not one either :D

No matter how long you read a forum, it does seem to depend on how many posts you make as to whether it is a worthy opinion or not.  Content of that opinion is not enough.  :D

Shame really, I go on a lot of forums and never have had such halfwitted comments made, but I guess that reflects alot of the people that are living in Thailand.  :o

That's not directed to all posters on here of course, theres a lot of sensible ones who actually make this a better place to be.  Ok, I'm probably not one either :D

Absolutely not. Never will be either.

(what a life @ 2004-12-06 08:22:34)

No matter how long you read a forum, it does seem to depend on how many posts you make as to whether it is a worthy opinion or not.  Content of that opinion is not enough. 

Shame really, I go on a lot of forums and never have had such halfwitted comments made, but I guess that reflects alot of the people that are living in Thailand. 

That's not directed to all posters on here of course, theres a lot of sensible ones who actually make this a better place to be.  Ok, I'm probably not one either

Well I will certainly try to aspire to get to your level of ever witty and intelligent one liners in the future Dr P.

Hey, I think I just got there. :o

Well, I got this far reading and had to stop. I am surprised that the Ops or whatever they are, of these formums have not put and END to this 'personal' slating in public.

I for one, think it is <deleted> disgusting!

Ok, the guy is probably not perfect and if somebody does buy him a beer and thinks he does not deserve one, then fine... don't buy him one. A simple 'No' is all it takes.

Self rightious, obnoxious pricks.

As the good man said, "Let he without sin cast the first stone."

Your perfectly right Ravisher. A mod did contact me, told me that no personal flaming was allowed. I re thought what I had said and placed a public apology on the same topic. If you read on you will find it.

I am surprised that the Ops or whatever they are, of these formums have not put and END to this 'personal' slating in public.

I for one, think it is <deleted> disgusting!

From a man that next made a post saying that I spoke '<deleted>'. I assume that is not personal slanting in your book then Ravisher? :o

"Today I move into a five star hotel and I start work as soon as the wk permit comes through.

I will on a set wage, which is paid weekly, and the pay is almost too good to be true... Weekly it is what the avarage teacher earns in a month.

The job will last only three months. (In Thailand)"

Doesn't seem to be the brightest idea in the world to move into a 5 star hotel if you've been scint for a while and even seems to get to the _____ (anyones own thought here, I have my own) when the job is only going to last 3 months. Some kind of reality check has to come in somewhere or that's my 2 baht.

"Today I move into a five star hotel and I start work as soon as the wk permit comes through.

I will on a set wage, which is paid weekly, and the pay is almost too good to be true... Weekly it is what the avarage teacher earns in a month.

The job will last only three months. (In Thailand)"

Doesn't seem to be the brightest idea in the world to move into a 5 star hotel if you've been scint for a while and even seems to get to the _____ (anyones own thought here, I have my own) when the job is only going to last 3 months. Some kind of reality check has to come in somewhere or that's my 2 baht.

It's an apartment in a 4 star hotel which I share with three other colleagues and is paid for by the company-sorry, what's going on here???

Ambiguous titled thread which doesn't know where it's going. :D:o

Should have stated that and you wouldn't have gotten the response. As far as your signature, "all work and no play makes scamp a dull boy", you should be a bright star as you couldn't be a dull boy. (always playing and whinging) You have more BS than a pasture.

(what a life @ 2004-12-06 08:22:34)

No matter how long you read a forum, it does seem to depend on how many posts you make as to whether it is a worthy opinion or not.  Content of that opinion is not enough.  

Shame really, I go on a lot of forums and never have had such halfwitted comments made, but I guess that reflects alot of the people that are living in Thailand.  

That's not directed to all posters on here of course, theres a lot of sensible ones who actually make this a better place to be.  Ok, I'm probably not one either

Well I will certainly try to aspire to get to your level of ever witty and intelligent one liners in the future Dr P.

Hey, I think I just got there. :o

You were the one got

Should have stated that and you wouldn't have gotten the response.  As far as your signature, "all work and no play makes scamp a dull boy", you should be a bright star as you couldn't be a dull boy. (always playing and whinging) You have more BS than a pasture.

Always playing and whinging?

Playing what?

I don't have any bullshit to offer, everything I post on this website under this name is true.

Should have stated that and you wouldn't have gotten the response.  As far as your signature, "all work and no play makes scamp a dull boy", you should be a bright star as you couldn't be a dull boy. (always playing and whinging) You have more BS than a pasture.

Always playing and whinging?

Playing what?

I don't have any bullshit to offer, everything I post on this website under this name is true.

Why bite Scamp... sounds like he is a little 'off the rails'.

Re-reading the post you may be right Rav...

And anyways, I didn't bite - merely nibbled. :o

There's many comments here based on others negative comments made about me.

Comments I can not reply to because my self preservation is more important to me than a bunch of strangers knowing the truth.

Are you the same guy who was debating whether to pay off your credit card debt of 1,600 pounds back in U.K or piss it up against the wall / shag your brains out. I don't know what age you are but have seen a lot of people crash and burn out here almost including myself, better go back to the real world for a while :o

There's many comments here based on others negative comments made about me.

Comments I can not reply to because my self preservation is more important to me than a bunch of strangers knowing the truth.

Are you the same guy who was debating whether to pay off your credit card debt of 1,600 pounds back in U.K or piss it up against the wall / shag your brains out. I don't know what age you are but have seen a lot of people crash and burn out here almost including myself, better go back to the real world for a while :D

He's somewhat divorced from the real world sometimes :o

Looking at just the threads scamp has started, one (if only I) would think scamp is a whiner, whinger or whatever you want to call it. I got tired of getting examples after the first couple of pages (he's got 5)

Dude, where's my work permit. ------ whinger, check with the company

check with TV to get the rules

Oh cruel fate ------- subject explains this

Employment opportunities ----- as one guy posted: Quit whining

and make the calls

He's got the capital and the business head

( I've got everything else)------ What exactly do you bring to this

situation?

You're supposed to be 30 years old and by this time have some kind of wits about you, but from what I read ( not even touching the "love life" side of you) I know teenagers that know more about life and they don't whine about whatever comes their way. Grow up and get a grip, life's too short.