Old Shifty Looking Guy Asking For Money

petitechevre

hrm i just came back from the farmer's market near ratsada road in phuket town

in front of the 7/11 there was a old dude.. looked like enstein with puffy eyes. (not drug puffy)

came to ask me for money while smoking a cigaret butch, said 'they robbed me' when i said i dont have more money.

he had no tshirt or sandals and spored a old scar on the stomach, no battle scars though...

is he a regular around?

Theres about 3 farang + me that live in the whole area so i dunno. could be true. if not ill definately go move him away from those defenseless university girls

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what is he? constant beggar? paedophile?

he is definately not a good person.

How do you know he is not a good person?, maybe he has struck very hard times?

Also to note, and this happens far to often, maybe his ' telak ' has screwed him for all his money????

dont judge people untill you know the full story.............

tx

"go move him away from those defenseless university girls"

Whose dads or brothers have taught them muay Thai? Looks can be deceiving, I'll bet 75% of those girls can knock the snot out of that old guy.

Yup. my GF is a university student and her family put her through a couple of years of Tai Kwon Do classes in high school in preparation for her coming to the big bad city. They also gave her a taser to carry around.

hrm i just came back from the farmer's market near ratsada road in phuket town

in front of the 7/11 there was a old dude.. looked like enstein with puffy eyes. (not drug puffy)

came to ask me for money while smoking a cigaret butch, said 'they robbed me' when i said i dont have more money.

he had no tshirt or sandals and spored a old scar on the stomach, no battle scars though...

is he a regular around?

Theres about 3 farang + me that live in the whole area so i dunno. could be true. if not ill definately go move him away from those defenseless university girls

Maybe his less famous brother Frank Enstein. :o

saw him today on the side of the same road, with an other very poor buddy.

He was wearing a soccer jersey, was busy driving but i think it was blue so he seems to be from england. from what the girlfriend told me he is a sex tourist, living here fulltime due to lack of money.

its 100% sure he doesn't have a visa so if he approaches me i will have him deported. if he does have a visa, i know who to bribe.. so if he found 10baht and is reading this.. get out of this area

If you said.....

its 100% sure he doesn't have a visa

Then why would you say.....

if he does have a visa

Then you say...

i know who to bribe..

Don't think you can afford to pretend to be grabbing the moral high ground.

Best you keep your nose out of it. None of your concern and you're playing with someone else's life.

If the Thais tolerate him, who the h3ll are you to grass him up.

Are you a snitch?

The thais would tolerate anything unless their touts.

And as i have said, something happened with my girlfriend, hes a disgusting pig that also smokes cigaret buts from the floor

I saw a similar lady, farang, mental, and down and out begging for money last night in Kata.

Maybe you can go take care of her when you're done with your guy?

That's what Phuket needs, more vigilantes.

he was just totaly drunk in the middle of the traffic(blocking cars) with a beer in hand wearing dirty clothes that even the burmese workers wouldnt never wear...

ya hes an awesome guy.

and hmm this was at 1 in the afternoon

Edited by petitechevre

i know why i dislike him more than all the other obnoxious sex tourist.

he has the same scary disgusting face as my dad's 'old scary man mask' that he used to use on me when i was like 3-4..

scared for life i guess.

Then that's on you.

Here is a suggestion, go up and talk to the guy. Find out his name, find out why he is in the state he is in. The next time you see him you can say "hi Somchai" and smile.

Two things accomplished here, 1. you will have gotten over your "scary mask phobia", 2. you'll have made the world a better place by being friendly.

Then, as luck would have it, it ends up being Bill Gates in disguise and he gives you 10 million $U.S. for being an outstanding individual.

i know why i dislike him more than all the other obnoxious sex tourist.

he has the same scary disgusting face as my dad's 'old scary man mask' that he used to use on me when i was like 3-4..

scared for life i guess.

Then that's on you.

Here is a suggestion, go up and talk to the guy. Find out his name, find out why he is in the state he is in. The next time you see him you can say "hi Somchai" and smile.

Two things accomplished here, 1. you will have gotten over your "scary mask phobia", 2. you'll have made the world a better place by being friendly.

Then, as luck would have it, it ends up being Bill Gates in disguise and he gives you 10 million $U.S. for being an outstanding individual.

Good Idea :o