Morchit To Buriram Bus Station

Chivas

To save my pregnant wife from picking me up from the airport Ive offered to catch the bus from Morchit.

I will have very little luggage. Maybe an obvious question but is there only one bus station in Buriram ??

Is it fairly well signposted where to book etc at Morchit ??

Are there options as regards VIP buses etc ??

Thanks in advance.

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

http://www.transport.co.th/999_timebusnortheast48.asp

NORTHEAST SCHEDULE AIR CONDITIONED BUS STANDARD 2 47 SEATS

กรุงเทพฯ- บุรีรัมย์ 259 THB 388 Km 6:00 hours travel time

Bkk-Buriram

Departures (from Mo Chit): 07.30,09.30,10.30,11.45,12.45,15.00,19.30,20.30,23.00

Northeast ticket windows are on the top, uppermost (3rd) floor, at Mo Chit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

At 6 hours it's not a long enough journey for an overnight train (arrival time is too early ) and too long for a bus or day train journey.

Nonsense about the bus. Correct about the night train. I used to travel weekly from Plackonchai, The same distance as Buriram , by bus. I am on the Surin route, not Buriram. I would suggest going by the private operators, (Blue and White buses). !st class, quite comfortable.We book at window number 25,on the 3rd floor at Morchit. I think buses for Buriram are booked at the same window, but cannot guarantee it. You can ask if they run a VIP service, which is more comfortable. The bus will stop for a meal break( about 20 minutes) somewhere. It used to stop at Pak Chong , but now it might be Nong Bunmak.Which has a 7/11, but it does not sell beer.!!

Usually leave it to Teelak.

what!!!

He is quite right .You ,if you can , you leave it to your loved one( who is your TEERAK. ,correct spelling, but the pronunciation is teelak, in Isarn). So that you will not get ripped off. However , in Morchit ,the computer prints your ticket ,so you cannot get ripped off.So, Farang ( correct spelling ,but the pronunciation is Falang , in Isarn.If not elsewhere). in Thailand.If bargaining ,SHE ,who must be obeyed ,acts far superior to you ,as a halfwitted ,demented Farang.55555555, Leave it to her. Every time.

Hell I thought my account had been hacked when reading opening post !!

Sat thinking "How much did I drink yesterday and realised answer was bugger all" !!

Still sat here an hour wondering "What the hell" until by chance eyes wandered over date !! Message to myself-get a grip Chivas-she's not pregnant.......

Edited by Chivas