Where To Fix Electrical Appliance In Cnx

Artey

Anyone know where i can fix an electric grill? The thing does work, but it seems like the heat sensor has become a real nazi and switches itself off before it even comes close to the desired temperature, resulting in my meat taking 3 hours to grill. I'm sure the problem isn't very difficult and could be fixed fairly cheap.

It's probably about 9-12 months old, from Big C but i dont have the reciept anymore.

Any ideas?

Cheers

P.S. please dont bother with comments of 'buy a new one' or 'cheap charlie buys cheap grill' etc. only constructive comments please.

Anyone know where i can fix an electric grill? The thing does work, but it seems like the heat sensor has become a real nazi and switches itself off before it even comes close to the desired temperature, resulting in my meat taking 3 hours to grill. I'm sure the problem isn't very difficult and could be fixed fairly cheap.

It's probably about 9-12 months old, from Big C but i dont have the reciept anymore.

Any ideas?

Cheers

P.S. please dont bother with comments of 'buy a new one' or 'cheap charlie buys cheap grill' etc. only constructive comments please.

try siam tv...they have a repair shop!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Where is siam tv located?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Where is siam tv located?

Siam tv is located on Singharat rd. it's inside the old city,you will see a big sign.

Try Amorn: It is the electrical supply shop at the front left in the Icon complex. Their repair shop is down the side road between Computer Plaza and Icon, on the left, near the end. They repair almost all electronic devices, great service with reasonable prices; been using them for ages.

Mind you Siam TV is excellent too, and they often come to your house. Was there a few days ago to price air cons with the new inverter system (inverters averages out the draw on your compressor so it does not stop-and-start so often): Siam TV offers free installation, and free servicing twice a year for 2 years, and their prices appear to be (among) the lowest. Almost forgot, plus a 5-yr warranty on the inverter: beats being told by their competitors to just send it to Bangkok for repair :o

Try Amorn: It is the electrical supply shop at the front left in the Icon complex. Their repair shop is down the side road between Computer Plaza and Icon, on the left, near the end. They repair almost all electronic devices, great service with reasonable prices; been using them for ages.

Mind you Siam TV is excellent too, and they often come to your house. Was there a few days ago to price air cons with the new inverter system (inverters averages out the draw on your compressor so it does not stop-and-start so often): Siam TV offers free installation, and free servicing twice a year for 2 years, and their prices appear to be (among) the lowest. Almost forgot, plus a 5-yr warranty on the inverter: beats being told by their competitors to just send it to Bangkok for repair :o