Renting Holiday House In Jomtien-naklua: Some Questions

indieke

Hello,

I am planning to stay 10 days in Pattaya before heading to Phuket. I like to have a house a bit away from the center. Last year we stayed in View Talay villa's in Jomtien. The villa was nice, but I did not like Jomtien that much.

As I always rent a bike, I drove around a bit. I preferred Naklua. Nice beach, more tropical feeling then Jomtien. Only one house I found for rent, but occupied during the period, I am on holiday! :D But I have to admit, while walking on Naklua beach, I heard only German. I know there are a lot of them in that area. But how bad is it. Don't get me wrong, I mean by bad, that I just don't want to be in a German ghetto, not because I have something against them, but I don't like to be surrounded by one nationality everywhere I move. If someone knows a nice place, not overpriced to rent, comments are welcome.

Then I found another place to rent at Majestic Residence in Jomtien. It seems to have the advantage to be closer to a nice beach. But are the houses all finished?

I am afraid for construction noise. Also I know that in that area other things are build. Is the Ocean 1 tower been build nearby, or anything else? I work hard all year long, and really don't want any construction noise!

So if somebody here can help me out, making my choice, I will be obliged! :o