Crazed American Wrecks His Hotel Room And Harms

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya One News: August 12th 2008

Crazed American wrecks his Hotel Room and harms himself following break-up with girlfriend.

Just after 10am on Tuesday, Police and Rescue Workers were called to a 6th floor apartment at the Ratagit Mansions in Central Pattaya following reports of a crazed foreigner who was harming himself.

Police arrived first and managed to calm down Mr. Mark Amerson aged 32 from USA. His room showed signs of a major disturbance and many of the walls were blood stained.

Following treatment at the scene by rescue workers, Mr. Amerson explained that he was angry and depressed following a break-up with his Thai Girlfriend earlier on Tuesday and he proceeded to wreck his room and then used a knife to harm himself.

Mr. Amerson is now receiving American Consular Assistance and his mental state is currently being assessed by Doctors.

Photograph: Courtesy of Pattaya One News

A clearly disturbed Mark Amerson with head dressing following break-up with Thai girlfriend

post-26634-1218552922_thumb.jpg

If you have psychological weaknesses, then Pattaya, the city of บาป, with its diet of never-ending lies and illusion, copious drinking, hedonism, false promises and evil inhabitants, will expose them and do the weak unto death on occasion.

No reason to harm yourself or your hotel room over a married to a Thai man lady, seex worker type girl.

Instead, I suggest hosting a grand party to celebrate your freedom.

I do feel sorry for this man and hope that he will recover soon. Seek out some counseling for sure.

A clearly disturbed Mark Amerson with head dressing following break-up with Thai girlfriend

:D head dressing... I though he was wearing a turban....

As for harming himself cos of his GF :o Whay didn't he just go out and rent another one..

32 year old.. bit young to retire ?.. What do these guys do for cash ? They can't all be independantly wealthy.. can they ?

If you have psychological weaknesses, then Pattaya, the city of บาป, with its diet of never-ending lies and illusion, copious drinking, hedonism, false promises and evil inhabitants, will expose them and do the weak unto death on occasion.

Only when u run out of cash.. :o

As for harming himself cos of his GF :o Whay didn't he just go out and rent another one..

32 year old.. bit young to retire ?.. What do these guys do for cash ? They can't all be independantly wealthy.. can they ?

well im also 32.i work in the uk for 6 months.then leg it back to thailand with my cash for 6-9 months.wish was independantly wealthy!!!

well im also 32.i work in the uk for 6 months.then leg it back to thailand with my cash for 6-9 months.wish was independantly wealthy!!!

Nine months vacation for every six months worked? That's a hull of a job.

How do you do it?

How do you do it?

im a carpenter.i can earn £800-£1000pw have to put the hrs in but worth it in the end.left thailand 2nd aug will be back by xmas.just rent my house out with estate agents while im way.

How do you do it?

im a carpenter.i can earn £800-£1000pw have to put the hrs in but worth it in the end.left thailand 2nd aug will be back by xmas.just rent my house out with estate agents while im way.

well will see if my plan works.i have never stayed just in thailand for that amount of time!!!