Get your free Thaivisa.com PhoneCard at 6pm today!

george

OPEN!!

GET YOUR FREE THAIVISA.COM PHONECARD AT 6PM TODAY

We are giving away free 100 Baht Thaivisa.com Phone Cards this evening.

All you have to do is answer a simple question, see nest post below.

We will give our free Thaivisa.com phone cards to the first 50 persons after 18.00 (Bangkok time, that's GMT +7) and we can offer one card to every person who enters.

Our generosity starts exactly at 18.00pm Bangkok time today Wednesday 13 August, 2003, so you will have to be quick to be the one of our 50 lucky winners.

Be sure you are registered as a member of Thailand Expat forum in order to participate. If you are NOT a member yet, please sign up here (free) before:

http://forum.thaivisa.com/cgi-bin/ikonboar...act=Reg;CODE=00

The 100 Baht value is approximately 12 minutes of completely free calls to nearly all western countries.

See you at 18.00pm Bangkok Time.  Don't be late!

The first 50 lucky winners will be notified via email and we will publish the winners at our website http://www.thaivisa.com later this evening.

PS! Note that you must be a registered member at this forum to be eligible to win, and that registration is completed! Be sure to be registered with a valid email address, so we can email your PIN code!

Thaivisa.com Phone card is now the cheapest way of making international calls from Thailand.  You will receive a telephone number to dial and a PIN number.  In doing this you can call to most countries for as little as 9.8 baht per minute.  Prices fall every week and quality is constantly monitored and improved.

Please check out http://www.thaivisa.com/phonecard.0.html for more information.

The question:

We know how fantastic our site is already, but if we could add or improve one feature on http://www.thaivisa.com, what would it be?

Instructions: Answer the question with a maximum of 30 words. Any off-topic posts will be deleted. The thread will be closed when we have 50 replies (50 lucky winners). Good luck!

To answer, click "Add reply" or click here!

answer.....

i think the site is already well laid out....

a very good site....

you could offer a few more things that we always use.....

offers on....... internet access......you know the the weekly or monthly unlimited cards you can buy in computer shops..

.....airline tickets back home..........

thanks for all the hard work you put into maintaining this site..

i am really grateful....the visa advise has really helped me..

best wishes to all

john

I also am very happy with your site think the site is already well laid out....a very good site.... Plently of interesting topics. My comment would be to improve by allowing an easier way to delete topic tracking, I find its takes quite a long time at present.

:o

The site is very good already. I use it alot for information and have used some of the hotels. Something that could compliment that could be cheap airline tickets, or packages of a combination of airline tickets and hotels.

Maybe add a special topic were all the deleted posts would be forwarded...

like 'nonsense posts' or something in the idea.

ok those posts are not 'acceptable' on this forum and should not have been sent in first instance... but keeping them as an extra topic may allow people who 'have missed' it to get updated and know what have been said/argued by some posters here.

It could also be seen as a way to 'denounce' some bad behaviours... (hoping this may help to moderate some people... 'look, he 's still in the 'nonsense' topic!').

And membes/guests wanting to consult them could do so... at their very own discretion.

when I print a news story, I don't get just the story. Also printed is the multiple list of stories on the left hand side of the page.  Usually the story is 1-2 pages but with the list also being printed, it turns out to be 3-5 pages.  Its time consuming and a waste of paper.  Is there any way just the story itself can be printed without the complete listing?

Great feedback so far in only two hours! Wow!

Admins will reply to most of the posts later, when we have closed the thread.

If you have more than one idea, please feel free to post additional. Each person gets only one card though.

But... we have more than 25 Thaivisa.com Phone Cards left, so keep on posting.

Cheers

Admin