Posts Not Count - Wrong Date

webfact

I visit the forum several times per day over the last few years but my last visit is always shown

as sometimes in 2007.

If this post will not count (200) then my posts are not counted anymore.

Any clue?

- ok it has counted but could a moderator please explain on how posts are counted?

Thanks

Edited by webfact

There was a previous Here on date and time lining, that appears not to have been resolved as yet, it might have a bearing on your dates shown.

As for post counting, every time you post it goes up one, even if it is removed for whatever reason or the occasional double post, but I am not sure that is the answer to your query.

There was a previous Here on date and time lining, that appears not to have been resolved as yet, it might have a bearing on your dates shown.

As for post counting, every time you post it goes up one, even if it is removed for whatever reason or the occasional double post, but I am not sure that is the answer to your query.

Yesterday I posted 3 messages in 3 diffrent topics. It all was counted with 200...

as I can see now after editing this post, it is counted as 201 but guess it will be 201 the entire

day regardless where I post.

Edited by webfact