Hi All

carriew

hi

I just stumbled on this site.

I have spent a bit of time in thailand and love it there! and thats coming from an english female!

koh samui is my favourite place in the world!

and love the radio station!!a063.gif

p.s chang is my favourite beer

Hi and welcome if your not a troll. But have you you not been to other places in Thailand. For me Samui comes way down the list. :o:D

hi

I have spent a bit of time in thailand and love it there! and thats coming from an english female!

Wow! For a "newby" post number 1 and you're able to put a gif image within the post. It took me several tries and some help from a "Mod" to get there (and I still don't always get it right). So, I guess I'm impressed if you really are a "newby". Of course it's possible I'm just "slow" and I suppose it's possible you're trolling. Don't know with this kind of post.

hi

Cheers :wub:

medium.jpga063.gif (:o:D:D)

Hic ! Hic ! Hurray :D

Happy Days :D

hi

Wow! For a "newby" post number 1 and you're able to put a gif image within the post. It took me several tries and some help from a "Mod" to get there (and I still don't always get it right). a063.gif:D

So, I guess I'm impressed if you really are a "newby". Of course it's possible I'm just "slow" and I suppose it's possible you're trolling. Don't know with this kind of post.

a063.gif:o:D

:D:wub::D

hi

Wow! For a "newby" post number 1 and you're able to put a gif image within the post. It took me several tries and some help from a "Mod" to get there (and I still don't always get it right). a063.gif:D

So, I guess I'm impressed if you really are a "newby". Of course it's possible I'm just "slow" and I suppose it's possible you're trolling. Don't know with this kind of post.

a063.gif:o:D

:D-_-:D

Kan:

Thanks for the addition of my post. It added "flavor". :wub: Now I need to figure out how to do that. Darn, and I'm still trying to sort the quoting out.

Wonder what happened to the poster?

smiley_thinking.gif

hi

Carriew

Hi What is your home country, think i may know you.

No guys she is not a troll but me thinks she will be going home again very soon.