Go Karting Bkk

RakJungTorlae

Noooooo Girlx, we arent talking about the gay lil gokarts from North America, even RCA has some high level gokarts and they are real serious about their racing there. By the end of one race (10 minutes) my arms are dead from the handling and I'm beat. Lots of women take part including my friends and girlfriend. It's alot of fun but is pretty expensive (400 baht a race).

There are only 2 tracks that I know of. RCA & the place behind Seacon Square.

Khun Mana will rent you a cart but it's not cheap.

To buy your own figure about 250,000 baht. Rotax engine etc.

Got an old Rotax engine mounted on a TonyKart Mitox chassis with an alfano steering wheel and console.

It hasn't been used in at least two years, would need engine cleaning, new brakes, but there's no rust that I'm aware of. Ran the full course behind Seacon at about 1'10", half course for 40-ish with a yamaha 100cc engine. Raced a couple of times in the Yamaha class with that chassis and always finished on the podium.

Had to quit due to chronic knee pain due to trauma from rough driving and my knee banging against the fuel tank, random vibrations, etc.

Edited by MrSnrang

Did you like those Jarno Truli chassis? BEAUTIFUL.

Seems to me Phillipe - the French guy was running a Rotax chassis last time I saw him.

Trulli is just a sub=brand of TonyKart. Pretty-much the same but they looked much more expensive.

I never did care for that Phillip. He always seemed stuck-up/borderline racist and most of the regulars there had similar ideas about him.

Noooooo Girlx, we arent talking about the gay lil gokarts from North America, even RCA has some high level gokarts and they are real serious about their racing there. By the end of one race (10 minutes) my arms are dead from the handling and I'm beat. Lots of women take part including my friends and girlfriend. It's alot of fun but is pretty expensive (400 baht a race).

RCA, high level go-karts? Don't talk shit, people would die on that track in proper karts.. Its as girlx said, a birthday party track..

Seacon Square is the only proper place that has "high level" karts avail for rent in BKK afaik.. They only have the kiddy ones for rent every day, but theres another guy with a couple of racing karts who will rent them out when he's around.. It might take 2 visits, once to get his number and the 2nd time to meet him down there, but these are proper karts, sideways round every corner.. :D

Bira circuit 5 mins from Pattaya has the best rental karts avail anywhere in Thailand..

Theres another place just opened near the flyover @ the end of 3rd road also.. Haven't been in for a look yet, but it looks like a nice track.. :o

Got an old Rotax engine mounted on a TonyKart Mitox chassis with an alfano steering wheel and console.

It hasn't been used in at least two years, would need engine cleaning, new brakes, but there's no rust that I'm aware of. Ran the full course behind Seacon at about 1'10", half course for 40-ish with a yamaha 100cc engine. Raced a couple of times in the Yamaha class with that chassis and always finished on the podium.

Had to quit due to chronic knee pain due to trauma from rough driving and my knee banging against the fuel tank, random vibrations, etc.

How much do you want for that? :o

How much do you want for that? :o

I have no clue how much karts go for nowadays.

PM me if you're serious then I can see about pricing it.

I remember now that that was my second tonykart chassis. I let an inexperienced friend try my first one and he crashed straight into a tree at the first corner because he couldn't control the power.

Anyone in to go karting? how much was it for 1 hr? I just know the tracks at ladprao, RCA, lampuni. Is there anywhere better?

how ya sai? love go karting need to take us one day bro....

cheers...you still coming "down under"

andy

Forgot all about this post.

Sure thing. I'm just checking up one some activities cuz some relative will pass this way soon.

It looks cool though, im playing raycity so need some speed for real. ill have the EVO ready though before u get here so there will be some serous speed.

Ill have to look in to a trip for AUS when they leave. I will need a visa for there.--.-- '''

Edited by RakJungTorlae