Thailandproperty.tv Is Now Online

Hello,

http://www.thailandproperty.tv is now online. After 2 years in development Asia's first video real estate portal site has been launched.

Agents, developers and end users are now able to upload video footage of their properties as well as photos and can even upload a video business card. Buyers get to see real representations of the properties they are looking for.

thailandproperty.tv is part of a real estate global network called http://globalproperty.tv

Our regional brands will also be launched over the coming weeks.

Please take a look around the site and join up for free. The site is a cinch to use and there are video help menus on the front page and in the member's area.

We welcome new users and would really appreciate your feedback.

Happy viewing

Martin

Like the site a lot, very innovative. Is this the first video property site because I can't remember seeing one before?

I was disappointed to have to wait for the opening video to load though. But I only have a 2mb connection. Wish I had a T1 lol.

I like the fact that people can interact like a business social network. Nice touch.

Seems like you have a lot of interest from Phuket. Is there a reason for that?

Mentioned this site in a past thread but mods kept deleting it.. Great your now a sponser as its possible to mention it !!!

Love the video biz cards system for agents..

Thanks!

To our knowledge, it is the worlds first video business card. :o

A seller, agent or developer, can make the video via their webcam or video camera and place it into their accounts.. It is a lot more personal and the developer /agent using it on site, has received more hits in the agent directory compared to any other listings so far.

I was disappointed to have to wait for the opening video to load though. But I only have a 2mb connection.

I am on 100MBps in Japan and after 5 mins I think that first black screen is not a video or is not working.

If it is the place where something will be showing after choosing from the left side or proprety itself, then it should say something. Now it looks like a black hole.

Sir Terry Leahy's one was fine after few seconds.

Yes, the site, as it says, needs more listings, now it has a few dozens from Phuket.

If someone does not already know, that ".tv" site type does not stand for "Thai Visa". It means the site domain name is bought from the Pacific island statelet of Tuvalu.

Edited by think_too_mut

Like the site a lot, very innovative. Is this the first video property site because I can't remember seeing one before?

Thank You. We are not the first video property site in the world, but we think we are the only video real estate site in the world that allows users to upload without any restrictions.. We are definately the first in Thailand in regards to a user generated video portal.

We are currently building a network of over 50 countries world wide, which is the first of its type. That is under the globalproperty.tv brand.

I was disappointed to have to wait for the opening video to load though. But I only have a 2mb connection. Wish I had a T1 lol.

Thanks for the feedback on that. I think it comes down to internet speeds in each country. Load times in Thailand will take a while. (Im guessing thats where you are?) Anyway feedback from other countries is more than welcome also. The UK now has a 100mb connection and in the future this will never be a problem for anyone. This is the future of the net in our opinions,

We could of compressed our videos or had the users to compress their videos, but we are not competing with youtube in quality.

I like the fact that people can interact like a business social network. Nice touch.

Thanks again.. The world is becoming more social and that is what we have tried to implement into our sites.. social business we call it. It makes the interactivity real for both the buyer and the seller.

Seems like you have a lot of interest from Phuket. Is there a reason for that?

Yes, Phuket has been our beta testing grounds for the last 2 months. the connections in Phuket are not great compared to Bangkok, so that is why we chose Phuket. This is a Thailand national site, so we welcome users from all areas to upload their properties. It is free to upload photos, descriptions and google map locations as well as add your phone number and website address. All emails go direct to you from the buyers or sellers. We are not middle men, we are not agents.. thanks again for your questions.

I was disappointed to have to wait for the opening video to load though. But I only have a 2mb connection.

I am on 100MBps in Japan and after 5 mins I think that first black screen is not a video or is not working.

If it is the place where something will be showing after choosing from the left side or proprety itself, then it should say something. Now it looks like a black hole.

That is strange??! hmm. maybe try pressing the play button? Im not sure as it plays on a 2mb connection, although slow it does still play. Any feedback from other members would be appreciated as this is the first time this has come up.

Ok TY

Yes, the site, as it says, needs more listings, now it has a few dozens from Phuket.

I suppose that is the point of this thread, to make people aware that we are now a stable platform after being in beta testing for so long.

If someone does not already know, that ".tv" site type does not stand for "Thai Visa". It means the site domain name is bought from the Pacific island statelet of Tuvalu.

Well.. yes and no. We are not trying to be .Thai Visa, we are using .tv as many of the major broadcasters are all over the world. CNN.TV, MTV.TV, GM.TV, Five.TV LiverpoolFC.TV, MU.TV etc etc.. the .tv extension althought it came from the Island nation of Tuvalu was bought by verisign to be used for videocentric websites. It is the fastest growing extension since .com and million's of dollars are being invested in it currently.

That is strange??! hmm. maybe try pressing the play button? Im not sure as it plays on a 2mb connection, although slow it does still play. Any feedback from other members would be appreciated as this is the first time this has come up.

Ok TY

I suppose that is the point of this thread, to make people aware that we are now a stable platform after being in beta testing for so long.

Well.. yes and no. We are not trying to be .Thai Visa, we are using .tv as many of the major broadcasters are all over the world. CNN.TV, MTV.TV, GM.TV, Five.TV LiverpoolFC.TV, MU.TV etc etc.. the .tv extension althought it came from the Island nation of Tuvalu was bought by verisign to be used for videocentric websites. It is the fastest growing extension since .com and million's of dollars are being invested in it currently.

Tried it again now, same way as before, it works straight away, almost like a TV spot. Some quiet khh-khahh but not a distraction.

It hardly gets better than this, it's almost like streaming of ABC Australia news.

Looks like there is no problem with it any more.

Could be a temporary glitch when I first tried.

I have tried to add a district in bangkok - failed.

tried to add pics bigger than 100k - failed (no worning to load some smaller ones).

tried to submit property without any pictures

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use ...','brand new holiday 5 bedroom ' at line 3"

Ok londonthai, I have alerted our full time programmer (Sunday is his day off :o ) and this will certainly be fixed by Monday lunch time at the latest. I will add you to the front page as a featured property for 1 month once we have fixed this. Thanks.

Please make sure your pics are under 100k, it is a quicker load time and that should be ample for a pic of that size to fit our site.

Thanks again. I will post again when the fix is done. :D

tried to add pics bigger than 100k - failed (no worning to load some smaller ones).

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't go on holidays to Bangkok as often as I use ...','brand new holiday 5 bedroom ' at line 3"

"think_too_mut wrote:

Tried it again now, same way as before, it works straight away, almost like a TV spot. Some quiet khh-khahh but not a distraction.

It hardly gets better than this, it's almost like streaming of ABC Australia news.

Looks like there is no problem with it any more.

Could be a temporary glitch when I first tried."

Thats good news, thank you very much for the feedback think_to_mut, it is much appreciated. :o

We hope this problem is fixed.. Let us know if it happens again.

Warning has been added, please upload under 100k and I will feature your property for you.

Its seems there was a glitch and we can see that you uploaded into the site, but did not confirm your order.

Although I wouldnt recommend uploading a listing without either photos or a video. I would hazard a guess and say you would not get any replies. The way you posted it in the forum would be the better option if there are no graphics.

Thanks very much for your feedback, we appreciate it.

When I type location: Bangkok, suburb: any, pricees THB18-25m it produces three images of properties in Phuket, and the remaining 13 are blank. Best to get these things sorted before going "live", otherwise it aint much use methinks.

When I type location: Bangkok, suburb: any, pricees THB18-25m it produces three images of properties in Phuket, and the remaining 13 are blank. Best to get these things sorted before going "live", otherwise it aint much use methinks.

methinks the same :o

Fixed, thank you for the Beta test.. It is much appreciated.

Wow, seem like a tough crowd Martin. :D

I think what people have forgotten to post is how darn great it is! As a web 2 developer myself, I am really impressed what you guys have built.

I joined the site and over the last few days, I have been right through it.. It is bloody brilliant!

The account section for users is a first i think. Your contact lists, your private emails, the whole account is incredibly well done and I think award winning. I can not stop raving about it to my team here. You are ahead of your time.

You do have a few minor bugs to BTW, but the overall picture is fantastic.

Why you have not got 100's of uploads to your site is the question?

If the general public or even the brokers do not jump all over this, I have no clue what they are after. You have also given it to them for nothing.. :o

Take a bow, Im your No.1 fan.

I think what people have forgotten to post is how darn great it is! As a web 2 developer myself, I am really impressed what you guys have built.

I joined the site and over the last few days, I have been right through it.. It is bloody brilliant!

The account section for users is a first i think. Your contact lists, your private emails, the whole account is incredibly well done and I think award winning. I can not stop raving about it to my team here. You are ahead of your time.

If the general public or even the brokers do not jump all over this, I have no clue what they are after. You have also given it to them for nothing.. :o

Thanks for your reply, it is nice to get such a complete assesment and that only comes from joining the site IMO.

I know we have built something special and i know it will be a success if the people decide it is, by uploading their properties.

I realize also that many people are on wind down from last high season and will be onboard later on in the year.

As from today we have taken all prcing from the upload areas within the site and thrown them out the front door!

For a limited time, we are giving all users the opportunity to upload Video, Photos, Description, Logos, Links to their websites and be featured on the front page under featured listings and or Featured agents or developers for FREE. Anything you upload is FREE and anything you feature is FREE!

If you are a home owner with a property being sold by an agency, i would let them know about http://thailandproperty.tv , and if they already know and have not uploaded YOUR property to the site, ask them why?! This is Asia's first Property Video Portal and it is totally free!.. Why wouldnt you upload to it? It seems like a no brainer to me.

See you online. :D

Since my last post, we have had 20 new members join. We are still offering free uploads. Registration is FREE and so is your listings.

bangkokproperty.tv, samuipoperty.tv, pattayaproperty.tv, phuketproperty.tv, krabiproperty.tv, chiangmaiproperty.tv and huahinproperty.tv will be launched within 8 weeks.

You then upload on your city / area site and the listing is automatically uploaded to thailandproperty.tv or vice versa. We are creating a web effect to increase our SEO, so we bring more potential buyers to the network. So you are visible on 2 sites which increases the views on your property.

This is your network, we just provide the platform.. See you online.

Because. Whilst the idea is a very good one, in the age of Youtube and all, the videos are very very dull.

Because. Whilst the idea is a very good one, in the age of Youtube and all, the videos are very very dull.

I think it gives a person who owns the property, a chance to be creative and think outside the box in relation to how they produce a video. In saying that though, it is a real estate site and youtube is youtube. Unless the person has Miley Sirus selling their house, it is what it is... Property!

It is property for sale with more than a photograph to tempt potential buyers through the door and that is all it was meant to be.

Good idea, but the implementation is severely lacking.

1. Loads slow, even in Thailand - your TARGET market.

2. Nothing much more than just slideshows of different images with some music added (and some have no music).

3. Layout, colours and style of the website is very generic and unexciting. You want to sell STYLE, not content. Everyone has content.

4. No immediate (or any?) incentives to sign up and list or buy through your property site. "Free" is not enough. Everyone has "free" listings.

5. In the end it looks like any other generic property listing site that there are hundreds, nay, thousands of in Thailand.

Yes, harsh. Want to succeed, try harder and be genuinely different.

Yes, I could have a comparable site, with similar (and possibly more) features up in about 6-8 weeks. If anyone is interested in commissioning such a site, drop me a PM. However, keep in mind that the market is saturated with bad content and it would be a severe uphill climb just to get clients/investors and sellers interested in your site.

Good idea, but the implementation is severely lacking.

1. Loads slow, even in Thailand - your TARGET market.

The target markets are outside of Thailand. It is really aimed at the expat market. I do agree though that our speed on loading in Thailand has to be looked at.. We have time.

2. Nothing much more than just slideshows of different images with some music added (and some have no music).

That is totally up to the user to add what they want to their listing. It is a platform for them to sell and market.

3. Layout, colours and style of the website is very generic and unexciting. You want to sell STYLE, not content. Everyone has content.

We are not trying to be Vogue here, we are a "moving classifieds" for real estate.

4. No immediate (or any?) incentives to sign up and list or buy through your property site. "Free" is not enough. Everyone has "free" listings.

I think you are missing the point here IMO. This in the ONLY site in Thailand that a user can upload a property video to it via their own account.

5. In the end it looks like any other generic property listing site that there are hundreds, nay, thousands of in Thailand.

Please list all the VIDEO property sites in Thailand, there are only 2 others I am aware of and they are a totally different user experience.

Yes, harsh. Want to succeed, try harder and be genuinely different.

This GLOBAL platform is in its early stages and will take time to develop, tweak and produce a site exactly how the user wants it.

Yes, I could have a comparable site, with similar (and possibly more) features up in about 6-8 weeks. If anyone is interested in commissioning such a site, drop me a PM. However, keep in mind that the market is saturated with bad content and it would be a severe uphill climb just to get clients/investors and sellers interested in your site.

Very very unethical and just shows what type a person you are. So produce something and let us all judge you.. standing by.

Everyone is invited to post opinions, but to the people who are out there to promote themselves, save it and find some ethics.

When I posted this thread on here I got a few PM's saying that the majority of people would post negatives as "thats how they are here".

I see their points now. . I have had some good positive feedback also though.

At the end of the day, we are not trying to sell you anything and we are not asking for money. We have built a platform for people who want to sell their properties an in our opinions, the only way to sell it, and that is by video. This is the FIRST time anyone has offered this in Thailand and it is absolutely FREE..

:o:D

I think it gives a person who owns the property, a chance to be creative and think outside the box in relation to how they produce a video. In saying that though, it is a real estate site and youtube is youtube. Unless the person has Miley Sirus selling their house, it is what it is... Property!

It is property for sale with more than a photograph to tempt potential buyers through the door and that is all it was meant to be.

Aye, and there's the rub, most people are not creative and are incapable of thinking outside the box and/or producing an interesting video of anything. Now. There's an idea for some creative entrepaneurs out there! MiniVids For Them Wot Can't.

Hello,

http://www.thailandproperty.tv is now online. After 2 years in development Asia's first video real estate portal site has been launched.

Agents, developers and end users are now able to upload video footage of their properties as well as photos and can even upload a video business card. Buyers get to see real representations of the properties they are looking for.

thailandproperty.tv is part of a real estate global network called http://globalproperty.tv

Our regional brands will also be launched over the coming weeks.

Please take a look around the site and join up for free. The site is a cinch to use and there are video help menus on the front page and in the member's area.

We welcome new users and would really appreciate your feedback.

Happy viewing

Martin

Unable to link to our website even though I have put it in it says page cannot be displayed when you say "click here to go to website" When adding images the main page images are crushed up the wron g size, took ages to add my own photo even tho resized to correct less than 148 -120 pixels also Im not an agent Im an owner but it did not give me that option?. Apart form that its ok

PM me to clarify than ks :o