Room Heater

terrier123

If it's too far to travel to Pattaya and the bars there, almost every Thai town has them available. Best time to look is after dark. Look for the places with coloured lights outside, often they are to be seen outside sitting on stools and chairs smoking, drinking and chatting with each other. I'm told that two work better than one. Cheap to run but I don't advise keeping one for very long, it can be stressful, and for some even fatal !! Best idea is to replace them regularly.

Good Luck, keep warm! :o

If it's too far to travel to Pattaya and the bars there, almost every Thai town has them available. Best time to look is after dark. Look for the places with coloured lights outside, often they are to be seen outside sitting on stools and chairs smoking, drinking and chatting with each other. I'm told that two work better than one. Cheap to run but I don't advise keeping one for very long, it can be stressful, and for some even fatal !! Best idea is to replace them regularly.

Good Luck, keep warm! :o

Thanks for that -- very drole. It was late on Sunday night when I submitted the posting. I must be losing my touch when I didn't see the OBVIOUS interpretation or ambiguity of the article. However, it was intended to mean I need an electric room heater (like a small Philipps) not the ATM variety which run both hot and cold. Anyone know of an outlet.