• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet it took some research to come up

with exactly the picture you required :D

David

just type basque in "google image search" and it's one of the first pictures that came up. But perhaps i should investigate further to see if there are any better ones :o

My wife has never worn nothing when we sleep together and neither have I.

She is comfortable with herself and is happy to walk around naked . . . often we'll shower together.

She also loves her sexy undies I used to buy her Calvin Klein and occasional Ann Summers undies. I say used to since we that was when we lived in the UK and we could get her size. Unfortunately over here and in Thailand she's always had problems getting bra being a size 30D.

She always comes out naked from the bathroom.

We mostly have aircon running and before we really go to sleep she pulls out some pyjamas and a thick bed cover to hide under the sheets.

She likes it hot out there whilst the room is fresh, go figure :o

We've come up with a compromise that works pretty well...

Rather than having her wear any of the silly and inconvenient sleepwear that seems so common among too many Thai ladies, I have offered to solve the problem as a gentleman...

I have a variety of white T-shirts (V-neck undershirts) for exercise and such.... And have offered those...and they have been accepted...as standard sleepwear.... They're a T-shirt for me... being tall....but serve as a night gown for her.... being shorter and Thai...

Easy on... easy off.... and nothing down below to get in the way.... A very nice solution for all concerned.... As for me... nothing at all...

I have a variety of white T-shirts (V-neck undershirts) for exercise and such....

Being a mountain biker, all my exercise stuff is lycra. I wonder if my wife would consider going to bed in that? :o

Gentlemen, let me inform you of something. Sexy lingerie is uncomfortable, massively uncomfortable. It itches, particularly lace and nylon, it's too cold to sleep in, and what parts of the skin are covered are too warm because it doesn't breathe. Sexy nightclothes are for show, not sleeping.

As for the Basque, I'd like to see you try to sleep in a corset! Sexy lingerie is to be worn under clothing, and once the outer layer of clothing is removed it's not supposed to stay on for much longer. It is not for sleeping.

For the record, I wear a light cotton nightgown, unless it's cold. Then I wear my long flannel nightgown and socks. Back in the northern US in a semi-heated bedroom I wore the flannel nightgown with a t-shirt, knickers and bloomers underneath and socks, too. So Thai women aren't really any different. They dress for comfort, too.

Gentlemen, let me inform you of something. Sexy lingerie is uncomfortable, massively uncomfortable. It itches, particularly lace and nylon, it's too cold to sleep in, and what parts of the skin are covered are too warm because it doesn't breathe. Sexy nightclothes are for show, not sleeping.

As for the Basque, I'd like to see you try to sleep in a corset! Sexy lingerie is to be worn under clothing, and once the outer layer of clothing is removed it's not supposed to stay on for much longer. It is not for sleeping.

For the record, I wear a light cotton nightgown, unless it's cold. Then I wear my long flannel nightgown and socks. Back in the northern US in a semi-heated bedroom I wore the flannel nightgown with a t-shirt, knickers and bloomers underneath and socks, too. So Thai women aren't really any different. They dress for comfort, too.

We know that really. Honest.

We like the fantasy element :o

A strange topic but all but one Thai Lady I have been to bed with has worn bra, knickers, shorts and a T-shirt or similar.

Is this normal?

Does it stem from so many people sleeping in the same house?

How long (if ever) did it take you to get them to stop, presuming you wanted them to, of course?

Congratulations!

Your post just serve to confirm that asking a very personal question of people you have never met will result in a mass of inormative repllies on this forum, wheras if they were asked the same question by a stranger in a face to face situation it would usually result in a smack in the mouth and likely much worse,LOL.

Its a funny old world........ :o

roy gsd

A strange topic but all but one Thai Lady I have been to bed with has worn bra, knickers, shorts and a T-shirt or similar.

Is this normal?

How long (if ever) did it take you to get them to stop, presuming you wanted them to, of course?

Congratulations!

Your post just serve to confirm that asking a very personal question of people you have never met will result in a mass of inormative repllies on this forum, wheras if they were asked the same question by a stranger in a face to face situation it would usually result in a smack in the mouth and likely much worse,LOL.

roy gsd

Actually, if i was asked this question face to face i would be the one getting a slap in the face. From the wife when i answered!

For the record, I wear a light cotton nightgown, unless it's cold. Then I wear my long flannel nightgown and socks. Back in the northern US in a semi-heated bedroom I wore the flannel nightgown with a t-shirt, knickers and bloomers underneath and socks, too.

So Thai women aren't really any different. They dress for comfort, too.

Hi,

Sorry to say I get the picture,lol,

roy gsd

Is this normal?

Congratulations!

roy gsd

Actually, if i was asked this question face to face i would be the one getting a slap in the face. From the wife when i answered!

Same, Same, And rightly so!

Roy gsd

So Thai women aren't really any different. They dress for comfort, too.

Sorry Cathyy i have to disagree. They do not dress for comfort at all. They are used to sharing there bed with mum, dad and all their brothers and sisters, possibly granny and granddad too. They dress to cover up as much bare flesh as possible. Even in the villages where the houses do not have A/C or in some cases even fans and you will still see the girls dressed ready for the arctic. In Thai temperatures i would hardly call that comfortable!

Folks, I just don't get it.....woman wearing a bra to bed that is??? Is there some medical reason?

I asked a girl about that a couple years ago. Every time "other matters" were concluded, she'd put her bra back on. She said she'd been told that if she did that, when she got older her boobs wouldn't droop (as much).

I could have made a comment on that, but decided I'd rather wake up in the morning "intact". :o

I have worn a bra to sleep since the day I had my children, and i am use to it now, as a matter of fact, i cannot sleep without wearing one now. I think its done the trick, my boobs do not droop :o

I've never seen a Thai woman unclothed who had droopy boobs.... regardless of their habits in sleeping clothes... Of course, I've also never seen an unclothed Thai woman who was any older than mid-30-ish.... :D

To continue in the light of post #87, I have seen very few Thai ladies who needed to wear a bra for support purposes. Another example of marketing an item, that the purchase of, only goes to spread around the baht, dollar, euro etc depending on what country you are in. Anyone who disagrees with opening sentence should supply (supporting) photos, and another possible poll.....

Maybe what's important here is if the "lady fair" has an interest in "setting the mood" for bedtime activities, other than sleeping. There is certainly a considerable amount of sexy lingere for sale in Thailand. It seems some of the more conservative set here don't appreciate the usefullness of such attire. I don't think anyone would expect a lady to sleep in a "Basque". Slinky lightweight nylon gowns would seem to be more comfortable here than Grandma's flannel nightie.