Multiple Quotes

teacup

I had replied to this earlier, but I guess the post didn't take.

To quote from different posts and have them show up in one reply.

Look at the lower-right corner of this post, where the icon that says +Quote is. If you click on that, it will change to -Quote

In the thread in question, click on the +Quote icon for each post you'd like to quote from. When you have all the ones you want, click "Add Reply".

Now all the posts you clicked will show up in your reply (as shown below). You may have to do a lot of editing though, especially if some of the quoted posts contain quotes themselves (and quotes of quotes).

How to do......multiple quotes from 3 diff posts?

Please help......I don't know how :o

Thanks in advance

Topic covering it in detail here > http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Back-To-t125918.html

Now all the posts you clicked will show up in your reply (as shown below). You may have to do a lot of editing though, especially if some of the quoted posts contain quotes themselves (and quotes of quotes).

Topic covering it in detail here > http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Back-To-t125918.html
I had replied to this earlier, but I guess the post didn't take.

To quote from different posts and have them show up in one reply.

Look at the lower-right corner of this post, where the icon that says +Quote is. If you click on that, it will change to -Quote

In the thread in question, click on the +Quote icon for each post you'd like to quote from. When you have all the ones you want, click "Add Reply".

How to do......multiple quotes from 3 diff posts?

Please help......I don't know how :D

Thanks in advance

Here is another Thread with threads within it, explaing the use of the quote tools, I am afraid I am the common denominator, it would appear. :P

I have got lost somewhere, after reading all the steps from the link provided :(:D:D

But after a cup of tea and following Kerryd's method........well it's works!!!! - FIRST TIME.......yeahhhh :o:D

So thanks everyone, esp "Kerryd"!!! :D