Disgruntled Farang Going Home

cojones

You went home. Do you write for the Australian Tourist Commission ?  You should.

Maybe I should, then again my feelings towards my country have always been well known, whats your story puncepong? Put up or shut up I say. You think I am a troll? get real, get a life maybe!

Thailand is going to be an interesting place over the next few years, all you blind bigots might get a big shock, then again it might stay exactly the same as it has been the last 10 years, who cares to predict??

As for Australia there are plenty of things to gripe about, same as anywhere in the world, I have a better quality of life here right now, and have the right to say it too! If the day comes that Thailand could give me a better quality of life then I would consider living there again, I am open to options always, unlike some in here!

Nope ... I think that you are rude and insensitive. ROOD is a better name. A spellcheck might just help you digger It is POONCE. And I think the cap fits you.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went home. Do you write for the Australian Tourist Commission ?  You should.

Maybe I should, then again my feelings towards my country have always been well known, whats your story puncepong? Put up or shut up I say. You think I am a troll? get real, get a life maybe!

Thailand is going to be an interesting place over the next few years, all you blind bigots might get a big shock, then again it might stay exactly the same as it has been the last 10 years, who cares to predict??

As for Australia there are plenty of things to gripe about, same as anywhere in the world, I have a better quality of life here right now, and have the right to say it too! If the day comes that Thailand could give me a better quality of life then I would consider living there again, I am open to options always, unlike some in here!

Thats DR. to you !

I think he can tell you what you have the right to say here . :o

It was pretty late in Oz he'd have been on the piss in a big way :D An erudite young chap he ain't. To be balanced, he needs a chip for the other shoulder. His BG musta dumped him.

hi'

I left with wife and daughter last june ...

as boo and darknight I felt better when arrived back and for a few months more, then I realized that I was missing what we used to love the most, a kind of "Thai feeling", no word really to describe this.

our daughter goes to scholl and enjoys her new life, it is true that we can earn a good load of money and even if life is expensive here, we still can save quite a lot.

it's close to be 6 months we are here and already planning for a come back.

might be that some other options arrives on the way, but the life we have here is not what we want to live.

may be we have to consider ourself lucky because we live in a house in a small village up in the mountain and just to say, it's pretty nice ...

it's mainly a question of way of life, even if we have Thai food and Thai mood at home, we're far to feel like "home" :D

so, we are working hard to save enough to be able to rebuild a life in LOS soon ...

just one word for those who may think that going back would solve problems ...

if problems are financial, you could make it .. don't stay too long in europe.

if other problems ... find your way out in LOS, you won't find anywhere else,

problems that belong to your life in LOS have to be sold in LOS, it's really useless to think that going back for a "few years" will make it.

unable to solve a life problem in LOS, you probably would have the same difficulty to solve it in your own country.

what I mean, is, nothing exterior to your own self would change life for you if you don't change your own inside, your own way to see things, nothing would change for you in life where ever you may be.

I'm unhappy in many ways to be here, but we know that we will come back

in some time, because there is nothing wrong with Thailife and us, we can be critical about things. we can have opinions and so what?

can we change the country? NO! we do accept it the way it is, and we deal with it, and may I say it's a lot easier than in europe.

anyway, mr Disillusioned ... like many have said already, it is surely better for you to go home, and just the way to say makes me feel that you miss your home, and your home is not LOS.

where I am now does not make me feel home, I know where's mine :o

I'll come back asap :D

francois

It was pretty late in Oz he'd have been on the piss in a big way  :D  An erudite young chap he ain't. To be balanced, he needs a chip for the other shoulder. His BG musta dumped him.

I dont need to spell things 100% to get the point across, which online dictionary did you have to look up?? :o:D

No I am not an erudite young gentleman, at least not in the sarcastic way the word has been used during the 19th century, although I would say 'having profound knowledge' fits the bill :D It's better than a recalcitrant old fart trolling the pong with his rose tinted goggles on trying to convince everyone he is actually there for the beer!