Nana Bts Station

Governor

I asked a motorbike taxi driver who works the closest stand. He mentioned an older farang who, while descending the stairs from the concourse level to the street, stumbled and fell down at least one of the three sets stairs. Pretty badly banged up. I am not sure if this is the same incident referenced in this thread as I asked two days after the alleged incident, and it didn't sound like a jumper.

Well, according to the description, sounds sure it's not.

It is very dangerous to jump in a public place, I wish these people would be more considerate for others who actually want to live. If someone landed on top of you the chances are the walker would be more seriously injured than the jumper from this height.

Just a couple of weeks ago a large 'splash' of puke landed about 1 foot in front of me as I was walking past the Nana station at ground level.

I checked and I was lucky as none of it hit me - if I was walking slightly faster it would have ruined my day !

its all very funny hey........

if you aint got anything nice to say why dont you shut ya f$kin mouths

What is there nice to say? They could have landed on someones car and damaged it or even on an innocent person walking past... Pretty inconsiderate...

I tend to agree about the inconsiderate nature of people jumping from places which may affect someone else. A few years ago, we (Duty Psych Nurse) had a case of a person jumping from a viaduct onto a road below . This was serious serious jump, maybe around 350ft up, he actually landed on the bonnet of a young mother car. It was lucky that she wasn't killed as well. If they want to end it, then fair enough, there are plenty of other places to go, or methods to choose, but it should never be done putting other peoples lives at risk.

Apologies if it sounds a little harsh.