Suicide Drama At R-con Residence: Soi Buakhaew

libya 115

track61: Whenever we wish to learn about human behavior, then we must seek out motivation.

If it is a crime, then what was the motive?

If suicide/ or attempted suicide, then what was the motive?

We can learn a great deal from understanding the motivation behind these actions in order to help others in need in the future.

So, if you meet someone in the future, maybe you can help them, if you understand the motivations behind crimes and suicide.

This is the only way to begin to make positive changes. I complain a lot about Pattaya, but my motivation is really to try and make it better.

Finding the motivation will allow us to reduce this type of event in the future.

Suicide or crime intervention is truly needed in Pattaya and it does not currently seem to exist.

A well thought out and constructed answer, Innovator. I'm not sure I buy it though. I realize the female of the species can be very calculating but I'm thinking that a flyer out of 417 is more often fatal than not and it is a real stretch for me to think it was a plot to secure her ATM. I mean, couldn't she just have been drunk and depressed, and maybe confused? Anyway, it is certainly a worthy goal to try to be prepared to intrevene should you be presented with the situation to do so in future, thanks for the input.

.......................you are out of funds, just go home to your country of origin with your tail between your legs and tell all and sundry what a terrible place Thailand is because you could not control your small brain, then save your pennies and come back and do it all over again. :o

Almost the story of my last four years.

Not out of funds but they were getting low and no work to top them up.

Did not go back with my tail between my legs - not my style.

No, told all and sundry what a great place Thailand is and how I am working to get back there.

Didn't save the pennies, takes too long, fifty pound notes is quicker.

Not back there, long term, yet but in the vicinity making money while the boom continues.

Yes, I'll probably come back and do it all over again, but that is what money is for. No point being the richest cadaver in the graveyard. :D

What a great attitude! Your post is inspirational.

Edited by tropo

Mr. Stimpson Timothy Wayne (Think it should read the other way round - or should that be row!?!?) was was holding her hands and crying!

I would have been embarrassed to have her as my girlfriend! Jumping off buildings,

whats wrong with people in this city!

dont know what your problem is, she sounds like a "Supergirl" to me :o

roy gsd

I heard about a story of a man with a thai g/f. She tried to jump out of the hotel window and he held her down and saved her life.

Do you know what the Thais said???

Thai response: Why didn't you let her jump? Som num na.

Farange Response: Oh. Good for you, you saved a life.

Very different point of view regarding the value of life here.