Renting A Condo In Thailand!

I'm flying into Thailand in mid-September. I've rented a hotel at $70 US a night for 3 nights (I have a feeling I paid too much) :o I will be staying in thailand for a year. I'm looking for a nice priced oceanview condo. I say "nice priced" because I require very little in regards to necessity decides the obvious (air conditioning, water, electricity, etc). My laptop gets broadband satellite on it so I'm fine with "the net". I need an area that's fluent enough in English so that I can make my way around and is still safe. Any recommendations on websites to go to? Or even better... A prime area for a person like me. I'm a programmer, so I can live anywhere. Thanks, Chris.

I am moving this topic from the forum “Thai visas, residency and work permits” to the forum “Thailand Accommodation Finding Forum”, where it belongs.

It sees jumpstart is looking for a condo anywhere in Thailand where he can see the ocean.

--

Maestro

It sees jumpstart is looking for a condo anywhere in Thailand where he can see the ocean.

--

Maestro

I'm flying into Thailand in mid-September.

If you want to check out one of my studios in Jomtien-Pattaya for a couple of weeks, maybe this might be something for you:

http://www.viewtalay-pattaya.com/apartment...artment_i0.html

(20% discount for Thaivisa members in September and October).

If the location suites you, I can later help you to find cheaper accomodation there for a long term stay. (since I don't offer long term rentals anymore).