Being Intimidated And Threatened By A Thai - How To React?

The locals are living a day to day existance. There are no social safety nets as we faranges enjoy. I admire these people for their perserverance to get up each day and do what they do to make a living.
Condescending twit!

And what the hel_l is a 'farange?  :o

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bkkjames, come to the footie forum to find out about how I feel on the game :o

but....how my team does has nothing to do with how I moderate the forum. unless you are suggesting you are a Fullham fan? (joke)

totally off topic. sorry everyone.

This topic is very difficul to add my 10 pence worth but there DOES seem to be one or two on here that think they know it all after being here for a very small amount of time.My question is why are there so many fights thai on thai,the answer is because they wont back down because of losing face.They dont care if they lose arms or hands with machete blows.The reason not many farangs are attacked by thais is we are less confrontational for various reasons,and not because we are wimps as some dick said.My general advise is be nice,polite and kind and you will not find yourself to be in a bad situation,except for the odd time some nutter is there,and thats the same as the uk or anywhere else,its called being unlucky.

Make a police report, and MAYBE just maybe they will get the THUGs off the streets. :D:D:D. Fighting back is NOT a good choice unless you have some kick butt skills like Steven Seagal or the late Bruce Lee and can take three or four the Thugs down with easy. Best choice Police Report. :o:D

Even better - Police Report + Cash-filled Envelope

This thread goes to show how similar the thought process of certain groups of Thais (often those who think that all farangs speak English/are living on a pension/are tourists/... for example) and certain groups of foreigners (use your imagination here, no need to offend anyone) is nearly identical.

*Limited information and experience, but quick to chisel a generalization into stone.*

:o