Lake View Party Again

there we go again, tonite 9pm till 6am, thanks a lot to everybody how make this happen, its the carelessnes of samui people (autoritis), to do nothing about that, i hope one day the law will win. :o:D

stop whinging-must be a pommy bastard ,why not join them and have some fun ,or moove back home -hey its a thai buisness providind good entertainment and its well organized always had a GOOD TIME THERE AGAIN TYR IT YOURSELF

I think it would be fairly accurate to say that YOU would be a much more valid reason to move out!

A few years ago I was shown a map which had the Lake view land , Q bar and much more in that area all marked as Entertainment zone.

If that is still the case then I guess the parties are legal and there could be more clubs ect in the future.

what about closing time and the law???

this zoning plan was a mockery of the law ,back handers were flying around everywhere,at the time there was a school there and many hotels and houses ,since the party started nothing has been built or sold ,i wonder why

I think there are laws,but they are not adhered to.Its always been about money changing hands to keep the status quo or to get things changed.If you buy property here in thailand these things have to be accepted,cos thailand's not going to change for us.

Hold out some more time, eventually this party will have to close earlier (2 AM or so), there are just too many people affected by the noise.

At the end the you'll get rich and laugh about it.

Though I hope the party won't move to my neighborhood then! :o