How Easy To Get Free Wifi? Or Even on pay as you go?

Jockstar

Here's a list of places in Bangkok with Wi-Fi, sourced a few months ago from http://www.bangkokbob.net/computers.htm which offers some good info on the subject, plus info on Krungthep life in general. I don't think this particular list is on the site any more but there's plenty of other interesting things. :o

//EDIT: I deleted the listing because of Copyright

Edited by Reimar
List deleted: Copyright

Here's a list of places in Bangkok with Wi-Fi, sourced a few months ago from http://www.bangkokbob.net/computers.htm which offers some good info on the subject, plus info on Krungthep life in general. I don't think this particular list is on the site any more but there's plenty of other interesting things. :)

//EDIT: I deleted the listing because of copyright.

Edited by Reimar
list deleted: copyright

Just checked the Stickman site and realised the cheeky little gimp has lifted the list from the bangkokbob site, without changing or deleting a single word of the original text. Maybe he had prior permision but I doubt it. :o

This list of wi-fi hot spots *I* have compiled over the past few years. If it is posted on Bangkok Bob's site - and a quick search does not reveal it there - then it has been copied. Checking the Wayback Machine for updates of my site over the years will prove this to be true. I resent your comments inferring I have copied from another site.

The Bargirls' 10 Commandments run on the main page of the Bangkok Bob site was written by me and nicked from my site too...

Edited by stickman