From My Window

Pierrot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you see from your window ?

It's not a beauty contest, we don't care about the quality of your picture, just show us what you see right now.

I'm in Hong Kong, yesterday we had a typhoon , not that bad, and on the good side it washed away the pollution.

And from your window, what do you see ?

Old dam_n Thai women dancing or trying to exercise.....

I think there is a misunderstanding, I don't ask for your family pictures but pictures of what you see form your window

Its "I DIDN'T ask for your family pictures, but pictures FROM your window" dam_n frenchy, i have some freedom fries for you....

Old news ! Now we have elected a president as dumb as yours and I heard they get along very well !

A lot of mountains. Trees & beauty. And we are the only house around for a kilo!

Chok dee. The surrounding land is unsellable do to Chinote problems, We got the cream of the crop 4 & 1/2 rai & will be building in between our small interim house & the 5 tall trees. :D

some people have all the luck :o what did you do to deserve it Beardog? :D

The luck is more akin to an American NASCAR cup series Auto race. The first racer that is a lap down gets to go back on the lead lap when someone brings out a caution. After a while you are due to book a winner amongst the losers booked. Actually I owe it to Alisa's good common sense(Pretty rare for a Thai!) out of 3 plots of Rai she knew the winner :D

Edited by Beardog

Beardog -- gorgeous !

ceramic or terracotta figures; zebras and giraffes, elephant fountains, geese, ducks and other fowl. frogs on their backs relaxing, turtles and more frogs, orange monks and ladies praying, bright flower tiles, more fountains from and within pots, a carefree pig family, happy pairs of children with Thai sayings or baskets, plenty of Japanese lanterns –

these are all ceramic/terracotta items ? we definitely need a picture !

My view is garden. Don't know how to post pictures.

perhaps I can move this to the photography subforum?

OP let me know if you would like it there......?

Sorry no.

It's not about the technique. I'm afraid in the photography subforum people would be shy to show their pictures.

The idea is just take whatever you have in your hands, camera, mobile phone, ... and show us what you see from your window.

A splendid afternoon's viewing of the condo pool area when the FHM Calender was being photographed.

I hadn't seen perfection quite like that for some time.

Oooooooooh talking of top models" had the Honda press brigade round our condos the other day shooting an ad for the new Jazz, you can see the condos at the start http://www.newjazzclub.com/modules.php?nam...icle&sid=10 clcik on the video link, the car's parked outside the pool complex.

Edited by yabaaaa