Where To Stay In Phuket?

TravelFrog

here what i did when i first ever trip to phuket -

1) arrived at Phuket airport and got to know that phuket was an island (idiot me!)

2) took a cab/taxi from the airport and told him i was looking for a place to stay (you must let him know your budget)

3) got a fine and affordable place at the edge of patong beach - Dusit (something i forgot). It's a chalet more than a hotel room. Air-con but no TV (who watches TV anyway during holidays)

You could try like what i did (just becareful of the peak season) or you could search in "your friendly google" or the members of TV will let you know later.

Explorer :o

Comfortable, affordable, BG friendly and nearish to Patong.

Cheers.

T.

In Patong I can recommend Family Mansion 2 around 500 to 700 baht depend on length of stay.Good air con rooms clean,tv,fridge etc and very good food in restaurant Definately no problems for guests.Notice I say guests!!!!Family Mansion com

Probably get best rate at desk and not net booking.

Let me help here. The action is in Patong. Yeah there is action all over but the center of the night life is in Patong. Phuket City it too far to travel, especially at night. Family and C&N are really dumpy. Teh Sala Thai is good and the Thara Patong is really goodl. Very good Bargains can be had at www.latestays.com

You just need to do you home work. I also know that the taxi drivers at the airport will try and book you. They get really good last minute prices, better that latestays but you just have to do you home work. I would look over the hotels via the net and the go for late stays. If you like the place just book direct and ask for the same price next time.

This ca go on and on. Baan Sukothai on Bangla is beautiful..There is a new bar group Soi Lion that opens into a hotel.... don't think it is the Patong Villa (not a villa) but there are a few hotels that are back off the street with entrances from beach road! I would guess that to be too much noise at night!