Crimes Committed In Our House

Naam

in our house the most heinous crimes are committed on a daily basis but the police doesn't take any action. this is the criminal:

I like the "innocent look" when the guilt can clearly be seen, that's right whoever chose those cushions should have the dog lick them to death!! :o

in our house the most heinous crimes are committed on a daily basis but the police doesn't take any action. this is the criminal:

I like the "innocent look" when the guilt can clearly be seen, that's right whoever chose those cushions should have the dog lick them to death!! :o

Well you know how much Naam likes silver and gold

I think that the crime in question was comitted by the owner for allowing the mutt to get up on the bed without washing his/her feet.

Why should the dog wait for the owners to wash their feet? The dog would have a much better view from the bed.

Star Trek fan? That silvery plastic pillow is what they wore in one of the original episodes......... Dude, you so totally rock. It's like Austin Powers all over again. Does Vern Troyer come over to make his special films? :o I have this image of you dressed up like Billy Wilder directing the actors.

I'm gonna get a whooping, I know...........

Edited by geriatrickid

It runs deeper than just the Royal Thai Police. We contacted the United Nations General Assembly to report our Golden Retriever's crimes against humanity. Their response? Complete apathy!

Well isn't that the UN policy on anything.

Hmmm, this is serious, how about a police dog?? Maybe he/she will act??

That little sausage will make minced meet of police dogs. They can be ferocious - don't look at the size of the legs, look at size of the jaws. They snap the legs of every bigger dog quicker than you look. Bred to hunt and flush out badgers in their setts.

Thanks, Naam, for bringing back lots of childhood memories - grew up with one of them. :o

Edited by fuzedcon

The suspect has a motive, but given his size in relation to the bed height, I'm not sure he could have pulled off this caper alone. I suspect an accomplice is involved, who started this thread to shift suspicion. Looks like a setup and the pooch has been framed.

Is that a bed or a sofa ? If a bed, it's a VERY big one ! We'd better not speculate why.

Great photo ! Is your dog a lady or a gentleman ?

P.S. I like the cushions !

a Lady and that kind of obscene posture on a bed in broad daylight? :o

post-35218-1219580237_thumb.jpg

Star Trek fan? That silvery plastic pillow is what they wore in one of the original episodes......... Dude, you so totally rock. It's like Austin Powers all over again. Does Vern Troyer come over to make his special films? :DI have this image of you dressed up like Billy Wilder directing the actors.

I'm gonna get a whooping, I know...........

:o:D :D

Hmmm, this is serious, how about a police dog?? Maybe he/she will act??

That little sausage will make minced meet of police dogs. They can be ferocious - don't look at the size of the legs, look at size of the jaws. They snap the legs of every bigger dog quicker than you look. Bred to hunt and flush out badgers in their setts.

Thanks, Naam, for bringing back lots of childhood memories - grew up with one of them. :o

it is amazing what size of bones he can crack and that in no time!

The suspect has a motive, but given his size in relation to the bed height, I'm not sure he could have pulled off this caper alone. I suspect an accomplice is involved, who started this thread to shift suspicion. Looks like a setup and the pooch has been framed.

fact is he can jump much higher than the bed.