1992 Honda Vfr 400

Currently have my bike in storage in Koh Samui but can ship it anywhere. Currently got blow by when i turn it over so figure my top end needs a rebuild. Anyone know a good tuning shop that can store it as well? I want it taken care of right so any input is appreciated.

Edited by wrathfultalon

I am having a rebuild done right by a farang mechanic here on Phuket. I gave it to a Thai who basically wrecked the engine and gave it back.

Hes a pro but obviously parts and the usual stuff have to be considered.. Its often not easy to source everything.

Of course you could always try the bigger shops. I've had some work done at Red Baron and they have good rep. That's the only bike shop in Bangkok I know that is a proper showroom with a proper service area; they also have a shed behind the shop with import/second hand parts.

There's another one called Teera Mototcycles that also has a branch in Phuket. You could try calling around :o

There may be others, of course. Those are the 2 major ones I know. :D

Well that's why I suggested calling and asking :o I managed to get them to work on an NC30 I didn't buy off them. Changed the radiator, changed the front brake hoses and other relatively routine things. Not sure if they would cracking open the engine though.