Staying At Hua Hin

ozzieovaseas

Hi there ..If you are looking for rental options around the Hua Hin area i may be able to help you in the near future

My girlfriends family owns a beachfront property with various dwellings in the Pranburi area about 15 mins south of hua hin via Phetchakasem road.Being private property it has its own private swimming beach and a decent parcel of land with fantastic views of the THREE HUNDRED peak mountains...(to those who saw the previous listing with a highly inflated number...sorry!).There are numerous attractions including beaches,amazing caves,mountains,markets,resorts, ect

There will be future renovations happenning on other parts of the property,however the master residence is liveable now with a little work.Water must be carted in at a cost and there is no hot water at the moment but these are things we will be working on in the near future.

BUT...the good news is..IT WILL BE VERY AFFORDABLE!

I have to discuss the situation with my gf's family however i am confident of getting things happening soon.If you or anyone is interested i can send further email and pics until which time we can provide more solid details....cheers

jack