Nightime Activities For Foreign Women?

hendrix

The sun has set. The cats and rats now come out to play. Curious what foreign women (excluding the Uzbekistanis seen patrolling Walking Street) do for fun after dinner? Surely can't be in discos every night. If it weren't for chasing women, I am not sure what I would do either!

The sun has set. The cats and rats now come out to play. Curious what foreign women (excluding the Uzbekistanis seen patrolling Walking Street) do for fun after dinner? Surely can't be in discos every night. If it weren't for chasing women, I am not sure what I would do either!

Hold up. im confused, are you asking for advice because you’re a woman or are you wanting to go out and track down western women? Well do your self a favor and leave there if either one is the case.

Hold up. im confused, are you asking for advice because you’re a woman or are you wanting to go out and track down western women? Well do your self a favor and leave there if either one is the case.

Good advice! :o

Good advice! :D

Hmm. Didn't take you long to start bashing foreign women on this thread did it! I don't suppose it occurred to you that some foreign women are here for the same reason as you i.e. they don't like the guys from their own countries. :o

As to the original question of what we do in the nightime, I personally have a very active party atmosphere in and around my home. My partner and I both work and friends come to either relax and/or discuss various issues which are mostly work related over coffee, a few beers, food and some music. They also bring their wive/husbands and kids with them so we all have fun in our own respective way.

zorro and josky spot on,but why do women get uptight when a guy speaks the truth and thats not bashing farang women whatsoever,they have their needs same as guys do.

the men get so much hassle off the women too,like all men come here for sex with very young women,and we cant get women in our own countries but women dont come here for sex but if it happens its a relationship.Get real,women like sex the same as guys and pay for it sometimes with the bar boys and beach boys/bums.

I don't think it is a regular occurrance, as the Rusky did seem quite pissed, and the majority of the Thai girls were not happy in the slightest about this girl stealing their thunder.

I am not a regular in gogo's, but last night was my birthday so I was dragged to a few.

Just checked with the missus, apparently it was Happy a gogo.

Funnily enough about an hour later we saw her 'partner' (who was looking at her with daggers at the time) staggering up walking street with a British guy that I know :o

zorro and josky spot on,but why do women get uptight when a guy speaks the truth and thats not bashing farang women whatsoever,they have their needs same as guys do.

the men get so much hassle off the women too,like all men come here for sex with very young women,and we cant get women in our own countries but women dont come here for sex but if it happens its a relationship.Get real,women like sex the same as guys and pay for it sometimes with the bar boys and beach boys/bums.

Actually, I was replying to these two posts.

Good advice!

The reason, why, is because it seems to be assumed that we are all the same i.e. the nagging old bags from back home.

We are not all the same, just as I would never assume that all men are same or have come here for the same reason. In fact, I don't really have too much of an opinion about what guys get up here or anywhere for that matter as long as it suits them and makes them happy. Who am I to judge?

I actually love to see the older guys who have maybe just retired come here and relax in the sun, have a beautiful lady take care of them. They've worked all their lives and now it is time for them to enjoy themselves and good for them, they actually got of their backsides and did something about their quality of life rather than just sit and whinge about it down their local back home.

I am real! I've been here 10 years but have only been with my partner for 3 and yes sex was good freelance since I didn't have to do his cleaning, washing and ironing after. I could just leg it. Great!!!!! Can't say I've ever paid for it though. Maybe, I was just lucky, dunno, but never been with a beach boy or bar boy - too worried about getting AIDS I suppose.

josky,

i was having a dig at you but when i go back to the uk for a couple of weeks i get it all the time off women,when they know i live in Thailand.i could be living on my own in a remote village with a gay guy but they always refer to me as some sad git who cant have a realtionship with a british woman. Far from being nagging old bags i have not got a preference as to my choice of women,as long as they are not killers lol,and i would never entertain going with a young woman here for sex,even though the temptation is great i would feel horrible after.My first experience of a thai woman was back in the uk but found out she was married and he was impotent and she was nuts also,so why did i come here to live lol.

Hold up. im confused, are you asking for advice because you're a woman or are you wanting to go out and track down western women? Well do your self a favor and leave there if either one is the case.

Good advice!

The reason, why, is because it seems to be assumed that we are all the same i.e. the nagging old bags from back home.

We are not all the same, just as I would never assume that all men are same or have come here for the same reason. In fact, I don't really have too much of an opinion about what guys get up here or anywhere for that matter as long as it suits them and makes them happy. Who am I to judge?

I actually love to see the older guys who have maybe just retired come here and relax in the sun, have a beautiful lady take care of them. They've worked all their lives and now it is time for them to enjoy themselves and good for them, they actually got of their backsides and did something about their quality of life rather than just sit and whinge about it down their local back home.

I am real! I've been here 10 years but have only been with my partner for 3 and yes sex was good freelance since I didn't have to do his cleaning, washing and ironing after. I could just leg it. Great!!!!! Can't say I've ever paid for it though. Maybe, I was just lucky, dunno, but never been with a beach boy or bar boy - too worried about getting AIDS I suppose.

Interesting reply. To swing this in another direction slightly, how does a single unattached woman go about finding Caucasian [or otherwise] companionship [read into that however you wish although not exclusively] here? My own observation is that the Caucasian men make a bee line for the Thai women although I do know of a couple of exceptions.

josky,

i was having a dig at you but when i go back to the uk for a couple of weeks i get it all the time off women,when they know i live in Thailand.i could be living on my own in a remote village with a gay guy but they always refer to me as some sad git who cant have a realtionship with a british woman. Far from being nagging old bags i have not got a preference as to my choice of women,as long as they are not killers lol,and i would never entertain going with a young woman here for sex,even though the temptation is great i would feel horrible after.My first experience of a thai woman was back in the uk but found out she was married and he was impotent and she was nuts also,so why did i come here to live lol.

No you wouldn't :o

josky,

Thanks for that reply. I get the same too when I go back so I try only to go when I have no other choice. The narrow mindedness nearly kills me! I guess we came here for the same reason then - lol = Land of Laughs!

Hold up. im confused, are you asking for advice because you're a woman or are you wanting to go out and track down western women? Well do your self a favor and leave there if either one is the case.

Good advice!

Interesting reply. To swing this in another direction slightly, how does a single unattached woman go about finding Caucasian [or otherwise] companionship [read into that however you wish although not exclusively] here? My own observation is that the Caucasian men make a bee line for the Thai women although I do know of a couple of exceptions.

I work in an unusual and male orientated industry - skydiving - so the guys I meet are usually at the dropzone or come to me for damage repairs. Can't say I know where a single unattached woman would find a companion otherwise because I've never tried to find out. Sorry.

Yeah I get the same - Little Britain has alot to answer for!

Luckily all my close friends and family have been over to see me, and realise that I don't live in a brothel.

JoSky - I don't think all western women are nags etc, I just think they have different values and priorities. Every Thai women I have met cannot do enough for me, be it household chores, gardening, sexual etc. etc., whereas in the UK I was expected to do everything, as well as being the breadwinner. My father summed it up nicely on his recent visit, he compared the Thai culture to the British 50 years ago.

Anyway, on a side note, what is the attraction of Thai men? They can't grow proper beards, and allegedly all have small todgers (I only know this from my first visit here when I tried the local condoms, which I couldn't actually get on).

Peace.

Luckily all my close friends and family have been over to see me, and realise that I don't live in a brothel.

JoSky - I don't think all western women are nags etc, I just think they have different values and priorities. Every Thai women I have met cannot do enough for me, be it household chores, gardening, sexual etc. etc., whereas in the UK I was expected to do everything, as well as being the breadwinner. My father summed it up nicely on his recent visit, he compared the Thai culture to the British 50 years ago.

Anyway, on a side note, what is the attraction of Thai men? They can't grow proper beards, and allegedly all have small todgers (I only know this from my first visit here when I tried the local condoms, which I couldn't actually get on).

Peace.

:D:D:D:( I was under that impression too when I first came here, however, I now beg to differ! :D:o:D

No, they can't grow beards but I shave my partners tash and goaty every morning before he goes to work.

Guess I must be one of the rejects from 50 years ago then but I know exactly what you mean.

Scene: A Go-Go somewhere around Walking Street.

Andy points at random to one of the dancers on the stage, "I want that one!"

Lou responds, "...are you sure, I don't think she was always a lady."

Andy: "I want that one...."

:o