Enquire For Front Office Duty Manager Position In Phuket

RE: Front Office Duty Manager Position in Phuket

Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly, Thank you very much for spending your time and interest to read my letter. As my curriculum vitae indicated, I have over than 5 years working experiences in various international hospitality industries involving Room Division and Food & Beverage department. Having worked in Europe (Switzerland & England), Asia (Singapore & Macau) and the UAE (Dubai), I was be able to learn new languages and was exposed to multi cultures and work environment. Over the period of my career, I have consistently proven my ability to provide the best guest relation and problem solving in the team.

I have been recognized by past employers and hotel institutes for the following strengths, and it is same qualities and results that I would bring as Front Office Duty Manager:

- Hystar of year 2006 (addition awards for 2nd Quarter & 3rd Quarter of Hystar of year 2006) in Grand Hyatt Dubai

- Top 3 Room Upselling (May 2006 – Jun 2006) which generates additional revenues for Grand Hyatt Dubai at AED 28,000 (USD 7,700) per month

- Institutes award for outstanding citizenship of 2003 & 2005 in IMI Hotel Management Institute Switzerland

- Best Room Upselling in Novotel Apollo Singapore

- Best Guest Relation in March 2002 in Novotel Apollo Singapore

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet and discuss my qualifications. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hear from you soon.

(Kindly PM me if you would like to have a copy of my CV)

Sincerely,

Jofrijon Samudra

Edited by jofrijon