Isn't It Funny?

dingdongrb

You ever notice that when you make a post and someone disagrees with you or perhaps you just 'tweaked' them off by saying something the wrong way that they are the next ones who have checked out your profile?

Wonder why this occurs? Perhaps they are hoping to find something in your profile? Maybe where you live so they can stalk you? Perhaps a picture of you so in case they run into you on the streets they can tell you to kiss their arse or buy you a beer? Maybe your real age so that they can tell if you are old enough to be their daddy or so young that you shouldn't have your own Internet connection.

I just think it's amusing to see who and when others have checked out my profile. Thanks TV for proving this function.

What’s your thoughts?

I was just thinking this. I write some self -evidently interesting comments :o and... what would you know, I get a 1-star.

Nobody else has tried so hard to get "evolutionary pschology" advanced on this site as me :D and what do I get for my hard work... 1 star. Shame on you :D You know who you are...

So, all those who seek cerebral thinking, go straight to my profile and disabuse me of these ideas by giving me a 5-star :D

...as if I give a %#*% :D

You ever notice that when you make a post and someone disagrees with you or perhaps you just 'tweaked' them off by saying something the wrong way that they are the next ones who have checked out your profile?

Wonder why this occurs? Perhaps they are hoping to find something in your profile? Maybe where you live so they can stalk you? Perhaps a picture of you so in case they run into you on the streets they can tell you to kiss their arse or buy you a beer? Maybe your real age so that they can tell if you are old enough to be their daddy or so young that you shouldn't have your own Internet connection.

I just think it's amusing to see who and when others have checked out my profile. Thanks TV for proving this function.

What's your thoughts?

This is a trick question yeah?? you want people to go and cheek out your profile I bet. I aint falling for it..

some sad sack goes and rates it 1 star to make themselves feel better

never paid attention to the stars before, looks like someone has been doing this to me. maybe i have another stalker. :o

Its sad to go to your own profile and see nobody's been there for months.

Really, there is not much in those profiles. Hardly anything at all.

Mine is just opposite.

I have quite a handful of secret admires in my collection.

However at the same time I also got too many lurkers, mostly men, since I have been posting seriously instead of working on my real jobs.

So now I’m thinking……

either I was sounding off….. like a “one hot thai babe” or my answers were just too stupid…… :o

Edited by teacup

What’s your thoughts?

People check profiles out of curiousity, I think.

My thoughts? I don't care.

Another interesting thing is the huge difference between number of "profile views" and the people who you actually see listed .... I imagine this can only be because a lot of people log out before going to look at others' profile (ie. to be anonymous)

Another interesting thing is the huge difference between number of "profile views" and the people who you actually see listed .... I imagine this can only be because a lot of people log out before going to look at others' profile (ie. to be anonymous)

I got 3500 profile views in 2 months and im only 2 star. Im depressed!!

IMO those seeking attention, poor things, would worry about how many are loking at their profile. I for one, have never looked at another TV members profile, and never will. I don't care. I'm not interested. This is the internet any crap can be said by anybody about anything. You really need to have the ability (common sence) to filter out all the wheat from the chaff.

Secondly, I believe it downright dangerous to provide any information about yourself on any forum.

If I choose a topic to have an opinion on, I just say what Í want to say and move on, or log out and then log on again if/when I have any time worth wasting.

Edited by barky

IMO those seeking attention, poor things, would worry about how many are loking at their profile. I for one, have never looked at another TV members profile, and never will. I don't care. I'm not interested. This is the internet any crap can be said by anybody about anything. You really need to have the ability (common sence) to filter out all the wheat from the chaff.

Secondly, I believe it downright dangerous to provide any information about yourself on any forum.

If I choose a topic to have an opinion on, I just say what Í want to say and move on, or log out and then log on again if/when I have any time worth wasting.

Don’t be so paranoid. By the way if you can guess who’s in the photo next to me in my profile there’s a 100K cash prize. No joke.

if true that is just sad.

perhaps its only you?

Don't be so paranoid. By the way if you can guess who's in the photo next to me in my profile there's a 100K cash prize. No joke.

No, your are wrong Rukjungtorlae, I am absolutely not paranoid. I will do what I think is is right for me. End of story.

Mine is just opposite.

However at the same time I also got too many lurkers, mostly men, since I have been posting seriously instead of working on my real jobs.

So now I’m thinking……

either I was sounding off….. like a “one hot thai babe” or my answers were just too stupid…… :o

Mine is just opposite.

So now I’m thinking……

You have quite a few secret admirers? With your modesty, I can understand why.

Don't be so paranoid. By the way if you can guess who's in the photo next to me in my profile there's a 100K cash prize. No joke.

No, your are wrong Rukjungtorlae, I am absolutely not paranoid. I will do what I think is is right for me. End of story.

hahaha. yes well staying offline is cheating isn't it. it will keep no record of you ever visiting. Funny my Profile Views just Hit the roof!!!

Edited by RakJungTorlae

hahaha. yes well staying offline is cheating isn't it. it will keep no record of you ever visiting. Funny my Profile Views just Hit the roof!!!

I am just hoping to be upgraded to "big" member

Err…hmm ….umm……not sure how to take that literally :D

Want to be in my collection too? :o

I'm a little teacup short and stout

Here are my love handles, here is my mouth

When you get me steamed up, hear me shout:

Tip me over and watch me pout.

Then….

She gave a frightened shout.

You gripped it in anguish

And quickly pulled it out.

She lay back quite contented

Sighed and gave a smile

You said," I am glad I came

You made it worth my while."

Now if you read this carefully

The dentist you will find...

Is not what you imagined

It's just your dirty mind!!

If this is your thing, I'm happy for you. But personally I don't, repeat don't, give a rat's arse.

Then….

She gave a frightened shout.

You gripped it in anguish

And quickly pulled it out.

She lay back quite contented

Sighed and gave a smile

You said," I am glad I came

You made it worth my while."

Now if you read this carefully

The dentist you will find...

Is not what you imagined

It's just your dirty mind!!

OIC, it's an add to the last line thingy here ok....

But despite his dirty mind, bkkjames gave a smile

For it was only yesterday, that he gripped his teacup so vile

She exclaimed "keep it in longer and stronger I like"

bkkjames sighed, "if only my wife could make it so right"

"My tea that is, cup or no cup"

he said so loud"Just give it to me strong, the hotter the better"

"If I turn my teacup over, it'll only get wetter and wetter"

"But on the bottom of my teacup, I can read where she was made"

"Good thing she only cares about the quality of her lay d, plans that is."

So to put this one to bed, bkkjames exclaimed

"Be careful where your used teabags are aimed"

"If you leave it on top of the garbage can"