Work Permit Question

Hi does anyone know if its possible to extend a work permit after expiry? the problem is i found out yesterday that my staff had forgot to extend my WP and now its expired by four days. we called the Labour department and they said i need to reaply for a new WP. I have had this WP for about 8 years and am doing my residency this year. help! :o

Hi does anyone know if its possible to extend a work permit after expiry? the problem is i found out yesterday that my staff had forgot to extend my WP and now its expired by four days. we called the Labour department and they said i need to reaply for a new WP. I have had this WP for about 8 years and am doing my residency this year. help! :o

Sorry you will have to get a new wp.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

For sure, your work permit is unfortunately well and truely expired.

However, I do know of people in the same situation as you, who have begged labour for mercy; asking if the was 'any solution' to the problem. They managed to work things out by paying 'extra' to help resolve the 'problem'.