Ais Tarrifs

sometime

Prices for local calls vary by promotion, ranging from free to 5 baht/min while international calls vary by trunk type and country and are regulated. Local SMSes are generally 2 baht each, while international SMSes are maybe closer to 10 baht each.

For international calls to the U.S.A.:

+1 9 baht/min

009 6 baht/min

*490049 2 baht/min

Prices for local calls vary by promotion, ranging from free to 5 baht/min while international calls vary by trunk type and country and are regulated. Local SMSes are generally 2 baht each, while international SMSes are maybe closer to 10 baht each.

For international calls to the U.S.A.:

+1 9 baht/min

009 6 baht/min

*490049 2 baht/min

What is that *490049 number.Can it be used to any country or where to find some information about it?

^^ i believe its a number for DeeDial promotion with AIS for cheap international calls. i haven't tried it myself but am also quite interested to hear from those who have.

Search for DeeDial on this forum and u should get some more info.

Edited by tom yum goong

^^ i believe its a number for DeeDial promotion with AIS for cheap international calls. i haven't tried it myself but am also quite interested to hear from those who have.

Search for DeeDial on this forum and u should get some more info.

I didn't realize that it was the number from deedial.I got some free time from them a while ago and tried it out.To be honest I didn't even bother to use all the free time.