Yahoo! Mail Problem

patsfangr

Guest Reimar

Maybe you try to use the Open DNS Server for to connect.

Change your settings to 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 in your network settings

Maybe that will helps.

Cheers.

Still no luck with the inability to connect to my Yahoo incoming mail.

Does anybody recognize this error message; and know how to fix it? : "The error, LaunchCascadeError-ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail."

• 1 month later...

Hi

Same problems here trying to connect to Yahoo Mail via web. TOT / Bangkok.

It has been like this for a few days (as well as dismal Internet speeds in general) and opening Yahoo mail is either not happening at all, just a blank page perpetually loading, or it takes 5 or 10 minutes to appear (I have a "2MB" connection! LOL...)

TOT as mentioned is a disaster recently. Who knows why Yahoo is like this right now, perhaps a part of the network is down someplace and is affecting this site and others related. My Gmail and Google for example work well enough.

AMH

Hi

Same problems here trying to connect to Yahoo Mail via web. TOT / Bangkok.

It has been like this for a few days (as well as dismal Internet speeds in general) and opening Yahoo mail is either not happening at all, just a blank page perpetually loading, or it takes 5 or 10 minutes to appear (I have a "2MB" connection! LOL...)

TOT as mentioned is a disaster recently. Who knows why Yahoo is like this right now, perhaps a part of the network is down someplace and is affecting this site and others related. My Gmail and Google for example work well enough.

AMH

Is anybody else using Yahoo! email, and having problems with it this morning?

I've been trying to get to my mail for over an hour, and keep getting the "Sorry for the inconvenience..." message.

i logged on to yahoo this morning no problem,but when i tried to forward an email with an attachment i get the message

there is a problem and it wont send any email with an attachment,if no attachment it will send it

any ideas