Nice Thai People

TexasRanger

I will tell them to write it down……as "SELF DEFENSE" ja

Oh btw TexasR….Jatujak and Laprao area are in my territory ja, and next time when you're in the area look up at the soi signage

Ladprao 1, and 2 - that's my last name ja - right underneath

U2...better watch out, and even your own shadow will not be save from me!, just joking :o

Im in Ladprao soi 41.. Dont forget your gun!!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TR

WELL ....Lucky me...I'm still in the US, I will be waiting for you at the airport Ja

RJ

Don't worry, It was me all along, I was just playing with you2, not my husband.....don't be such a chicken!

Still miss Bkkjames's daily love poems for me, after I told him to go away....now he's gone from me forever :o

SORRY....the family's not that rich to reach all the way to soi 41 - ...you're quite safe. But don't ever come around 1 & 2....then you will be a fair game! :D

Edited by teacup

Oh btw TexasR….Jatujak and Laprao area are in my territory ja, and next time when you're in the area look up at the soi signage

U2...better watch out, and even your own shadow will not be save from me!, just joking :o

Dude, your soi are much better than mine.

Mine need bullet proof jacket and running shoe.

I won't take the chance, I amflying to the US tomorrow morning for work anyway so maybe I will be safe for a few weeks, depending on where you are in the US?

I'll be in US next month, I won't go to Texas for sure for my safety.

Little teacup where are you at in US. As long as you are not a postal worker.

People tend to go postal nowaday hehe.

U2...better watch out, and even your own shadow will not be save from me!, just joking :D

Dude, your soi are much better than mine.

Mine need bullet proof jacket and running shoe.

Its nice becuse I made it that way haha no police around some one needs to run the town. :o

U2...better watch out, and even your own shadow will not be save from me!, just joking :D

I won't take the chance, I amflying to the US tomorrow morning for work anyway so maybe I will be safe for a few weeks, depending on where you are in the US?

Gaiyaang

Hehe you’re funny…..I’m not a little teacup anymore,…..errr sort like a MUG now!! :o

I'm living in the city where it's always overcast, overrated, and overpriced!, and my univ ranked #55 in the world this year.

Don’t try to find me,…..it’s bad luck

Gaiyaang

Hehe you're funny…..I'm not a little teacup anymore,…..errr sort like a MUG now!! :o

I'm living in the city where it's always overcast, overrated, and overpriced!, and my univ ranked #55 in the world this year.

Don't try to find me,…..it's bad luck

I will take care, in the next few days I will be in Houston, Denver, Galveston, am I safe?

My friend pooped his pants in Silom and a motorbike taxi kindly took him home so that he could change. You cannot beat that kind of service.

Now that's a winner folks!

18 Years ago My then very fine Rental Bike quit around Loei.A poor farmer stopped in his small old pickup and Drove Me about 35 kilometers to repair the bike.I tried to pay him for his petrol and time and he WOULD not have it! Instead He found someone in the village who translated; "I am Bhuddist and I have done a deed to share light and build good dharma.If I should take your payment My deed would be darkened by greed.And if I let You make Me take payment,You would take away the Good Dharma I have tried to create.Please be mindful that your Happiness and Thanks is enough!"

I realized that evening that WE are all Bhuddists,We just have'nt understood it yet!

Beautiful Thai People!

People are People!Same Same not so different!

Unlike some posters, I have found 99% of Kon Thai to be Jai Dee.

Some are saying 90% are not nice - I humbly suggest that the problem would be with themselves rather than others.

Other nationalities do not stack up as well as the Thais as a people. The friendliness, the politeness, the wanting to help, the caring, of the Thais are an example which many others should try to emulate.

Unlike some posters, I have found 99% of Kon Thai to be Jai Dee.

Some are saying 90% are not nice - I humbly suggest that the problem would be with themselves rather than others.

Other nationalities do not stack up as well as the Thais as a people. The friendliness, the politeness, the wanting to help, the caring, of the Thais are an example which many others should try to emulate.

I am in the same camp as you. I moved here after visiting and meeting some of these exceptional people that live here. Now after two years, I have many Thai and Farang friends that are jai dee maak!

Last night, my sister visiting here fainted at the Chiang Mai walking street. We immediately had ten people, all strangers, helping us out and helping revive her until the ambulance arrived. Several students from Lampang that were collecting money for orhpans stopped what they were doing and spent an hour with us. The kindness was overwhelming. Chalk that up for yet another experience with nice Thai people.

There are some rather nice Thai people who taught me how to walk, talk, ride a bicycle, drive, run a small business, invest in real estate, etc. And on top of that, they'll one day leave me a decent inheritance... hopefully that won't be until I'm well into my 60's or later, though.

:o