Pad Infiltration Of Thaivisa Web Forum

mrt273nva

Nice troll, though.

would this thread be considered a troll? as trolls go i generally don't approve of them, but in this case i wanted to make light of a tense political situation while poking fun at ourselves at the same time. my post record will show that i don't troll, but with the number of views this thread has received and the negative feedback perhaps it would have been better off in the joke section. i get the feeling that there are too many expats in Thailand that are a bit tense and are need of mental relief. this forum is full of mindless posters with no sense of humor. for those of you that have felt that you have wasted your time reading this thread, just run to your next destination to make up for lost time. if someone asks "why are you running?" just say "i read a stupid thread on thaivisa."

problem solved, and time made up...

Edited by mrt273nva

It is quite amazing how many posts are being made in the News Clippings forum by PAD supporters compared to PPP/Govt. supporters.

But when you count up how many members have declared themselves PAD supporters or implied by their posts that they are PAD supporters, they are clearly in a small minority.

They simply post a lot.

The alternative ‘Solution’

Dear fellow humans

For those of you that are misguided, leaded into dead ends, blinded by moronic incompetence, told to believe in the greatest spirit of mankind.

But failed to see that beacon of light in the sky to follow.

When your hopes are crushed, by not receiving the answers you expected after your daily prayers. Your thoughts paralyzed while you made futile attempts in trying to understand

the true motives of those that claim to be your only way out.

I offer: The alternative ‘Solution’

Ask yourself, if you got to believe in something, why not believe in me?

Believe in something?

Why not believe in Me?

Believe?

Believe in Me!

:o

:D