Pad Infiltration Of Thaivisa Web Forum

mrt273nva

The group known as "The People's Alliance for Democracy" (PAD) has successfully infiltrated a popular expatriate web forum known as ThaiVisa. The members of the PAD organization are posing as long term resident farang. PAD's intentions are to "dumb down" the web forum beyond it's current pointless bickering by posting idiotic remarks regarding the Thai government. It is not known which members of the forum are actually PAD, so proceed with extreme caution when interacting with idiotic remarks made by anonymous members. Conflicting propaganda and pointless protests have been used by the PAD which have also enjoyed success in making the average expatriate scratch their heads until their hair falls out. Authorities are looking into the situation, however the PAD had predicted correctly that the incompetency in computer literacy among politically hired officials would allow them to infiltrate the web forum without disturbance. In the mean time use ThaiVisa with caution..

The group known as "The People's Alliance for Democracy" (PAD) has successfully infiltrated a popular expatriate web forum known as ThaiVisa. The members of the PAD organization are posing as long term resident farang. PAD's intentions are to "dumb down" the web forum beyond it's current pointless bickering by posting idiotic remarks regarding the Thai government. It is not known which members of the forum are actually PAD, so proceed with extreme caution when interacting with idiotic remarks made by anonymous members. Conflicting propaganda and pointless protests have been used by the PAD which have also enjoyed success in making the average expatriate scratch their heads until their hair falls out. Authorities are looking into the situation, however the PAD had predicted correctly that the incompetency in computer literacy among politically hired officials would allow them to infiltrate the web forum without disturbance. In the mean time use ThaiVisa with caution..

Their stupidity would equal yours.

Their stupidity would equal yours.

keep a close watch and report anymore idiotic comments made by this man to the moderators so a determination can be made if his is in fact PAD.

You may witness more and more retarded comments coming from all over the forum. You are free to report your suspicions here so the moderators along with "real" members may make a determination as to the legitimacy of their member status. Stupid comments are PAD's strategy in bringing down farang unity.

edit: oops i double posted trying to edit the first comment. But I swear I'm not PAD

Edited by mrt273nva

Don't f#%k with my brain.

OK, James Bond

Next trip... How far away from Government House will I have to before I can safely order a bowl of pad thai without being arrested/tear-gased?

EMWTK! :o

375 meters

edit: depending if you are down wind or not

Edited by mrt273nva

"dumb down", "pointless bickering" "idiotic remarks"

95% of TV must be P.A.D then!

Why did you have to tell me its a lamp? I used to look forward to your postings although the content I never read, but loved the black guys hand on that Butt

:o I think you put your mask the wrong way. The holes should be in front of the eyes !

More seriously, judging from the pictures, beside a few people at the top, I honestly don't think PAD members are even able to spell their names.

The people you're talking about should be these gutless democrats that can't lead a fight on their own, always hiding first behind the army, now behind the PAD. I read sometime ago they have a specialized team that infiltrates the internet. I won't give name but I've serious suspicion on some TV members.

More seriously, judging from the pictures, beside a few people at the top, I honestly don't think PAD members are even able to spell their names.

The people you're talking about should be these gutless democrats that can't lead a fight on their own, always hiding first behind the army, now behind the PAD. I read sometime ago they have a specialized team that infiltrates the internet. I won't give name but I've serious suspicion on some TV members.

I think we should be doing more to help you Pierrot. Your paranoia schizophrenia shouldn't be a problem once Thailand adopts these technologies to help people like you.

I think we should be doing more to help you Pierrot. Your paranoia schizophrenia shouldn't be a problem once Thailand adopts these technologies to help people like you.

Nice try, if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

"Only the paranoid survive" Andy Groove, ex CEO of Intel

I stick with what I said !

PS : It was in the Bangkok Post a few month ago, I didn't make it up.

Nice try, if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

"Only the paranoid survive" Andy Groove, ex CEO of Intel

I stick with what I said !

PS : It was in the Bangkok Post a few month ago, I didn't make it up.

the video is a satire and I was just ripping on you.

I don't doubt for a minute that ThaiVisa is monitored by various Thai organizations. Whether or not they contribute to the forum is another thing.

the video is a satire and I was just ripping on you.

I've a very limited sense of humor on Sunday morning, I've already enough trouble with this dumb symphonic orchestra rehearsing Stockhausen in my head

But the video is great, I love it !

umm, any chance that some of these PAD fifth columnists might be women seeking to obtain secret information through the use of their feminine wiles? If so, I am willing to help squash these hooligans by working as a plant. :D You know like I could let loose some false information whilst I was in the midst of orgasm, sort of like screaming out "the US marines have a covert plan to land on Samui" so that she'd report back to the noodle minders and they'd order the PAD motorbikes brigade and hot air units to immediately proceed to stand guard on the beaches of Samui. Seriously, I don't mind helping out, except if she has like a moustache or too much junk in the trunk if you know what I mean, cuz it's hard to concentrate with someone like that.

I'll stand by with a condom at the ready, and clean boxers in the interim, just in case, I'm needed. :o

Ah dam_n! And here I thought that our little psyops was going so well. 

PAD Hasta Siempre!

On a serious note though, I think that the more likely PAD infiltrators are those that back the PPP with hilarious rhetoric that seems voiced solely to disrupt rational discourse and overwhelm the reader with shock over the how widespread microcephilia seems to be. 

In light of the improbability of a person being able to use a computer yet unable to utilize simple reasoning and reading skills, Occams razor leaves me to conclude that the majority of the vocal PPP supporters are actually PAD supporters trying to discredit those that take issue with PAD by making them an object of ridicule. 

I think here of small things like: 'vote buying = election fraud'; 'changing constitution for selfserving reasons = bad' ;'money != everything'. 

This sinister and gauche activity by the PAD must be stopped immediately, the only course of action open is to purge ThaiVisa of those that have voiced support of PPP in previous posts and are unable to submit proof of 2 digit IQ. 

-Silence is Defeat

-Silence is Defeat

unless you're a ninja, then it could mean victory :o

I'm not as big in to politics as I was when I was in the states, however I was and still am a supporter of Taksin. I think he did wonderful things for the people of Thailand and not just the wealthy. Stomping out a drug problem and creating an economic boom aren't easy things to do, but they are easily forgotten when a rival illegal forces you out of power then immediately starts a propaganda campaign. Once again a democratically elected Prime Minister (Samak) is having to stand up to the "People's Alliance for Democracy" (which name is ironic in its self). If the PAD had any real political power then they wouldn't be putting on the desperate charade, rather they would nominate and promote a candidate for their party. PAD is a joke and the sooner they are gone the sooner Thailand can move ahead. It is their desperation that is going to damage Thailand and the democracy that they are supposedly fighting for.

(i don't speak of such things outside my house. i know many ignorant thais that traveled to bangkok to protest with the PAD for reasons unknown to themselves)