Uk Nhs Entitlements !

My wife and daughter, which is my step-daughter will soon be applying for a 'Settlement' visa (linked) for UK. We have private medical health care here in Thailand and I would like to know if my step-daughter "would be entitled" to FREE NHS vaccines for Europe should she be issued with a (linked) 'Settlement' visa the same as her mother, which will clearly state "no recourse to public funds".

Quite simply, rather than pay privately here in Thailand for her vaccinations for Europe ie MMR, etc, etc, I just wondered if she would be able to get them free on the UK NHS.

Edited by fongvin

My wife and daughter, which is my step-daughter will soon be applying for a 'Settlement' visa (linked) for UK. We have private medical health care here in Thailand and I would like to know if my step-daughter can have FREE NHS vaccines for Europe should she be issued with a (linked) 'Settlement' visa the same as her mother, which will say "no recourse to public funds".

Quite simply, rather than pay privately here in Thailand for her vaccinations for Europe ie MMR, etc, etc, I just wondered if she would be able to get them free on the UK NHS.

This will help........

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/family...from_abroad.htm

My wife and daughter, which is my step-daughter will soon be applying for a 'Settlement' visa (linked) for UK. We have private medical health care here in Thailand and I would like to know if my step-daughter can have FREE NHS vaccines for Europe should she be issued with a (linked) 'Settlement' visa the same as her mother, which will say "no recourse to public funds".

This will help........

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/family...from_abroad.htm

Thanx Somtamnication, I am just continuing my research !!!!!!!!!!!!