Recommendations For Office Location In Cm

canopus1969

We are shortly going to expand to Chiangmai and need help as to your preferred location for an office. This is a service oriented business so easy access and parking is quite important

This business will be of service/help to all Chiangmai residents so please help.

There is a swanky new office building being built next to our Citylife office on the Irrigation Canal Road, it is not city centre, but has huge drive past traffic with ample parking.

Thank you for that information – anybody else with any thoughts please – this will benefit you !

We are shortly going to expand to Chiangmai and need help as to your preferred location for an office. This is a service oriented business so easy access and parking is quite important

This business will be of service/help to all Chiangmai residents so please help.

Making a decision re office rental is a bit like the test of a paint job on your much-loved car. First, what does it look like at first; secondly and vitally, what does it look like 3 years later?

Airport Business Park, Chiang Mai, is not only the best looking office facility here with everything you could want on a very attractive site, it is the most efficiently and pleasantly RUN I have ever found. And that includes over a decade in 4 different modern blocks in London.

Happy tenants include the Japanese Consulate, Nestle, Australian Federal Police and other sophisticated outfits.

I've no connection with ABP, other than as a most satisfied former tenant. Not cheap, but who wants to appear cheap to their visitors?

See www.abp-businesscentre.com

Making a decision re office rental is a bit like the test of a paint job on your much-loved car. First, what does it look like at first; secondly and vitally, what does it look like 3 years later?

Airport Business Park, Chiang Mai, is not only the best looking office facility here with everything you could want on a very attractive site, it is the most efficiently and pleasantly RUN I have ever found. And that includes over a decade in 4 different modern blocks in London.

Happy tenants include the Japanese Consulate, Nestle, Australian Federal Police and other sophisticated outfits.

I've no connection with ABP, other than as a most satisfied former tenant. Not cheap, but who wants to appear cheap to their visitors?

Thank you very much for that - any one else with ideas please ?

Thank you very much for that - any one else with ideas please ?

Local clientele, national, or mainly international? Budget? Appearance an important factor? Size? Type of facilities needed? Flexibility to expand? Short/long-term lease, etc? Central or more remote location preferred? A few more details without giving anything away would help :o

Local clientele, national, or mainly international? Budget? Appearance an important factor? Size? Type of facilities needed? Flexibility to expand? Short/long-term lease, etc? Central or more remote location preferred? A few more details without giving anything away would help :o

Sorry, you are correct -

The business is client/service oriented and so requires a prominent (central?) position with easy parking – think of (say) a travel agency. Size can be small (say 35m2) upwards and we shall need a long term lease. Budget, as low as possible :D

We shall be in CM September 19th and 20th to view what you may have on your books.

....A few more details ....would help :o

Sorry, you are correct - The business is client/service oriented and so requires a prominent (central?) position with easy parking – think of (say) a travel agency. Size can be small (say 35m2) upwards and we shall need a long term lease. Budget, as low as possible :D

We shall be in CM September 19th and 20th to view what you may have on your books.

The last time someone asked me a question, gave me so little info, and then showed up at my door they wanted to get me to sell Amway for them.

I was thinking exactly the same way Amway or Vitamins. Both are already here though.

....A few more details ....would help :o

Sorry, you are correct - The business is client/service oriented and so requires a prominent (central?) position with easy parking – think of (say) a travel agency. Size can be small (say 35m2) upwards and we shall need a long term lease. Budget, as low as possible :D

The last time someone asked me a question, gave me so little info, and then showed up at my door they wanted to get me to sell Amway for them.

"service oriented business" ?

Loi Kroh Rd would be the place for you

:o

Loi Kroh doesn't have much parking, parking for up to 6 cars would be preferable.

Its also not Amyway or anything to do with vitamins, this is a genuine request to find office space in Chiang Mai for a real company.

"service oriented business" ?

Loi Kroh Rd would be the place for you

:o

Loi Kroh doesn't have much parking, parking for up to 6 cars would be preferable.

Its also not Amyway or anything to do with vitamins, this is a genuine request to find office space in Chiang Mai for a real company.

No, he does not want the other 4378 travel agents in Chiang Mai to worry.