Percentage Of Thai Girls Comfortable With Kissing?

Peter Phuket

Yes, all woman like money, but when you live in a Third World Country. They tend to want a bit more and are perhaps more dependent.

Correct. And when they are in Thailand having a Western partner = status and money first, and love comes later despite the reams of posts which try to disclaim this fact.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when Thai women kiss very few of them do so as well as a western woman. I suspect that they just do get the practice from as early an age as their western counterparts. I recall kissing girls at school when I was 7. I doubt that they are even kissing at 17 in the playground here.

Yes marquess, I think you are right here. I remember at school, age aroung 11-12 when girls and boys were talking about which ones were 'good kissers'. It was almost like a competition thing... and we learned from watching movies etc... It is probably a matter of exposure and cultural differences.

This makes the most sence .

Not that I have kissed that many Thai ladies :o

Some were very good and then there's my wife .

Ravisher , your alright . scary avatar tho :D

It's one of those cultural things. People in this country weren't into mouth kissing until relatively recently, probably due to the bad breath that afflicts everyone without some means of cleaning the mouth. What happened to you isn't unusual.

Thanks Dickie. I think that perhaps more than the bad breath reason (one does not tend to notice our partner's bad breath so much when we eat the same foods), I think it's possible that she did not want to disappoint me with her inexperienced kissing technique, so therefore did not want to try. Fortunately for me, she did not hold back with other forms of affection such as hugging, stroking, pressing her cheeks against mine throughout the night etc.

I think it's possible that she did not want to disappoint me with her inexperienced kissing technique, so therefore did not want to try.

No Peter, You are just a lousy shag, she did not respond to you, so you come to an internet forum asking why.........................Why did you not ask her ?

Listen, she did not fancy you, she was probably pissed when she tugged you into her den, and with the combination of your body odour and lousy shagging techniques, the poor girl was not in the mood.

:o

The women that the money guys, power guys, smart guys, talented guys, famous guys etc. don't want, are the women that the rest of the guys get. And that is World Wide.

I can see Ravishers Point..................

And that is why Rod Stewart ain't got a little Thai honey on his knee. Cos Mr Normal can have one just as easy.

Personally I think Rod is missing out. :o

Approximately what percentage of early - mid twenties Thai girls are comfortable with mouth kissing? I made love to one girl in this age group who showed affection to me in all kinds of ways, but refused to kiss.

I thought that the younger generation of Thais didn't have any problem with mouth kissing. I got the feeling that she had limited to no experience in mouth kissing so therefore did not want to try.

Comments?

'Pretty Woman' springs to mind, although you say she's not a working lady...a shag's a shag but kissing is the foremost way of showing affection. Doesn't matter what you look like to some of these girls, whether you're an adonis or an old fart with a walking stick, it's the money they're after, whether they get it now or string you along and do the sting later.

She's got a boyfriend or hubby, Peter!! Find another...

Yes, all woman like money, but when you live in a Third World Country. They tend to want a bit more and are perhaps more dependent.

I am a realist and have no doubts in my mind whatever, that if I were a road digger, or fork lift driver I would not have a dog's chance in heII of pulling the types of women I have... including Penthouse centerfold, my present and at least past two ex-wives... The last one was Greek, stunning, and I was older than her parents.

The women that the money guys, power guys, smart guys, talented guys, famous guys etc. don't want, are the women that the rest of the guys get. And that is World Wide.

you are all anal wind , wheres this big business you were starting on Samui ??

still farting around in Greece .

"mallaga" springs to mind

giving him a serious reply , girls on the game suffer from deflated libidos and are not usually interested in kissing , even if the guy looks like an adonis .

however "respectable" girls not on the game and hungrier for sex usually are really into swapping spit

with deep tongue kissing .

this is what i have always experienced ...

My logic may be wrong... but I never met a woman in my life who would not jump in bed for say... $10,000,000. Or any men for that matter.

It is like the guy who meets a girl in the hotel lift... He says, "Would you go to bed with me for a million dollars?" She smiled and said, "Yes!" Then he said, "Would you go to bed with me for five dollars?" She said, "What do you think I am?" He said, "We have already established that, now we can haggle over the price."  :D

Haha...............Good one Ravisher. :o

5 pages and no straight answer!

Peter Phuket, here is the answer.

Mouth kissing is not something the Thais are culturally attuned to. They do something vaguely similar which has been called Sniff Kissing (don't ask). So most Thai girls are not confronted with mouth kissing until they get their first Farang boyfriend. Logically, if you are learning to mouth kiss in your 20's, i'd imagine that you would be less natural at it than the average foreigner. Also, the older you get, there's a higher probability that your sexual habits are well formed and it is harder for you to associate mouth kissing with something pleasurable. As you would expect, some people just resist taking on this alien act, while others who are more adventurous would try it. The degree to which someone will take to mouth kissing and find it pleasurable is therefore highly personal. I have met Thai girls who just don't do it, while others can't stop kissing like they've just discovered chocolates or something. I hope this makes sense to you.

To Ravisher, i totally get where you are coming from. You don't have to lower yourself to argue with the cynical ones. I can appreciate that while most older men are not attractive to the average young female (some can't pay enough to get laid), there are others who exude a certain magnetism, and cannot seem to fend them off fast enough. Your artistic side may have a part to do with it. Artists like Picasso and Matisse had young companions with them all their lives, and I have also met other creative and worldly people of advanced age like architects and writers who have beautiful young nymphs hanging onto them. Its just the way things are for some men.

<deleted>.......

YA breath stunk or the painters where in and you were wearing lipstick!!!!!

Dont kid yourselves lads or gents - if you cant pull a similar model back home.............

If she speaks english.... is pretty..... loves a good ride.........Shes as good as a bar girl.

I prefer sniff kissing. Can't stand slobberingly wet kisses around my mouth anyway.

Also, I'm a smoker so I'm conscious as to what a girl who doesn't smoke may be experiencing. I don't like kissing someone who's just ate smelly food so why would anyone want to kiss my mouth that probably smells and tastes like an ashtray? :o