Percentage Of Thai Girls Comfortable With Kissing?

Peter Phuket

Haha. You guys are so cruel! The truth is I'm 29 and considered very good looking by both western and asian women. I have been a model in the past etc. I know for fact that this girl did like me as she asked me to sleep with her at her place and did not ask for any money at all. Like I said, she showed affection to me in all kinds of ways except kissing. Seeing as she was the first Thai girl I'd slept with, I'm interested to know if her behaviour was typical or atypical of Thai girls in this age bracket.

Thanks.

Peter – you are obviously a handsome, irresistible hunk. I bet you've had no complaints in the trouser department either, eh ?

I have 2 pieces of advice

1 - Mouthwash & toothbrush

& if that doesn't work

2 - Gold necklace

I believe that with your good looks & my experience - we may sort this out.

Go get her stud

If the gold necklace doesn't work try a pearl necklace.

Raunchy Ravisher relished a raft of raving raptors.

If raunchy Ravisher relished a raft of raving raptors,

Where' the raft of raving raptors raunchy Ravisher relished?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter...I dont know where are u from but....i would like to tell u something...as i know many European countries girls(easy one)...dont like to kissing...u know what mean EASY GIRLS?try to concider it...good luck...if u could tell us where and how u get that one(bars or what)then we could say to u what is that all about...regardings to u...Milos :o

• 2 weeks later...
Approximately what percentage of early - mid twenties Thai girls are comfortable with mouth kissing? I made love to one girl in this age group who showed affection to me in all kinds of ways, but refused to kiss.

I thought that the younger generation of Thais didn't have any problem with mouth kissing. I got the feeling that she had limited to no experience in mouth kissing so therefore did not want to try.

Comments?

Sounds like some people here think age is the factor old "man vs. young woman". If she is can stand him for sex, she should be able to ksiss him. If not, I hope he has no interest in oral sex. Poor guy!!