Why Do People Refer To The Pad As A Political Party?

t.s

On another post i saw where a poster authoratively stated that the PAD actually got more votes than the PPP.

I have seen this and other references to the PAD party in discussions over this matter where the same posters often refer to the thai population as politically ignorant.

i think it is rather sad

Edited by t.s

On another post i saw where a poster authoratively stated that the PAD actually got more votes than the PPP.

I have seen this and other references to the PAD party in discussions over this matter where the same posters often refer to the thai population as politically ignorant.

i think it is rather sad

I tend to agree that the local population is politically ignorant, if not complacent.

Go around your office your local staff what is the name of the foreign minister who resigned today and see what you get back as a response.

Perhaps, just perhaps the poster you refer to meant (in less obvious terms) that the PAD was in fact the Democrats and associated parties.

i think it is rather sad

I tend to agree that the local population is politically ignorant, if not complacent.

Go around your office your local staff what is the name of the foreign minister who resigned today and see what you get back as a response.

Perhaps, just perhaps the poster you refer to meant (in less obvious terms) that the PAD was in fact the Democrats and associated parties.

Some other ignoramus has just aske if the DAAD bought votes? votes for what? DJ of the year?

i think it is rather sad

I am going to find out now in the office............

...... answer. NONE :o

i think it is rather sad

thank you for missing the point

i think it is rather sad

Ok you are sad. that was your point correct?

i think it is rather sad

yes james, but you have cheered me up. witty rejoinders are best when you have to try a couple times to post them.

i think it is rather sad

yes james, but you have cheered me up. witty rejoinders are best when you have to try a couple times to post them.

shall we go for a 3rd? Sorry, I do that from time to time after a big night out in the middle of week.

i think it is rather sad

...... answer. NONE :D

:o Cracked me up! :D