Free sms

hannie

• 3 weeks later...
I use the ICQ from the anywhere ICQ page I know some out there have tried it and it doesn't work but. I have not had a problem sending to my wifes cell phone. But have had trouble sending to DTAC phones or non web enabled phones

I have posted a reply in 'sms messaging'

In addition to this, for DTAC/DPROMPT mobiles, you can use this utility; https://sonic2.tac.co.th/bp3....ageForm

You'll need someone with a DTAC/Dprompt mobile in Thailand to help you register initially. Once registered, you will receive 50 free txt msgs monthly.

Don't use the system to send abuse. It spoils things for everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dear djsalouma,

If your ais cell phone no id starts with netwotk id 01 , 09 they can receive sms thru icq , you can use icq lite or icqpro version and register as a user.

Else you can also use yahoo messenger mobile sms to send sms to ais phones , the advantage ais cell phone user can reply as well.

msn messenger also allows you to send sms but here you have to login to the mobile device.

• 4 weeks later...
>Both Yahoo and ICQ has it you can just log in.

We have it to at our website at www.wanttocall.com as well as free fax.

Yahoo has free SMS to Thailand. I have been using it for over 2 months now.

Checked my gf's bills, no trace of any charge and I am sure I am not paying anything on myside.

Her mobile is AIS (09).

In Yahoo Messenger, you will have a mobile phone icon. Click on it, choose the country and enter the number without the leading zero (i.e. 9 123 4567).

Her replies come to your PC screen.

A friend discovered that receiving side has to reply, otherwise, after 3 SMSs from you and no reply it will block you (to prevent spam messages).

Ok, Yahoo Messenger works to send to AIS phones. But the receiver has to reply or else you can't send any more SMS's via Yahoo Messenger. When you try to reply, it says message sent, but Messenger never receives it... In the end, this means that you are blocked from sending any more messages. Any ideas?

ICQ says sent, but the SMS is never received. Can anyone out there get ICQ to send an SMS to a AIS phone?

Ive searched for the Free SMS that this site claims to offer and am inclined to believe it doesn't exist, it's just a scam to get more people to join the forum. I've also tried every recommendation left by other members for sending SMS and I've yet to find one that works consistently, they've all got glitches. Some will send successfully to a number on one network but not to a different number on the same network. I'd welcome word from anyone who's found a free and 100% successful SMS web-based service.