Science Proves Exotic Cars Turn Women On

Klyph

"A study commissioned by a phallically named insurance company proves beyond all doubt that the unbridled roar of an Italian supercar turns women on but the soft purr of a fuel-efficient econobox doesn't stimulate anyone's MPG-spot.

David Moxon subjected 40 men and women to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari, then measured the amount of testosterone in their saliva. He found everyone had higher levels of the stuff -- a measure of their arousal -- after hearing the revving exotics, but the amount the women had was off the charts."

Full article on Wired Magazine:

http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/09/weve-got-some-b.html

:o

Got to admit, nothing like a good looking guy in a nice car to turn my eye. However, I have to tell you this, old, fat and unattractive men are not made younger, skinnier or sexier if they drive a Lamborghini.

Frankly, I'd rather be speeding along in that car myself :o

Got to admit, nothing like a good looking guy in a nice car to turn my eye. However, I have to tell you this, old, fat and unattractive men are not made younger, skinnier or sexier if they drive a Lamborghini.

Frankly, I'd rather be speeding along in that car myself :o

SBK: Old fat dragon same same!! We all end up old if we live long enough.

Frankly, I'd rather be speeding along in that car myself :D

I hear ya!

I was driving down Rama IV the other day, and a Maserati Quattroport drove past me at an intersection. The guy driving was wearing a traditional Thai driver's uniform (fabulously matching the car's color, by the way!)... but that muscle car was SERIOUSLY tempting. I wanted to press the gas pedal and hear that engine roar! :o