September 7, 200818 yr anyone have the comparison mileage for honda jazz and toyota vigo pickup? not talking diesel or new fuels, just regular old petrol. thanks
September 9, 200818 yr How long is a piece of string ! Heavy foot, fully laden, 4*4 or 4*2, automatic, town driving vs highway. The list goes on and on. Sorry but there is no answer and as soon as someone say they get 20km/l in their Jazz someone will say they only get 15 and someone else will say they get 25.
September 9, 200818 yr as soon as someone say they get 20km/l in their Jazz someone will say they only get 15 and someone else will say they get 25. I get 26
September 10, 200818 yr When you find the answer, and you are comparing apples with apples, the difference between two similar models should not be more than 10 percent. On a monthly basis, that will not amount to much money.
September 10, 200818 yr Is the Vigo still available with a petrol engine?? "I don't want to know why you can't. I want to know how you can!"
Create an account or sign in to comment