Neeeeeeeed Pizza!

Wolfie

Where is the best place to get a delivery pizza from? Since the close of Bangkok Pizza i've tried a couple of delivery pizza's, but they just dont float my boat.

Today i have a MAJOR urge for Pizza, but where is the best place to order from? Looking for Delivery to Mid Sukhumvit.

Advice please :o

New York Style Pizza - http://nysp.biz/menu.jpg - two shops, you should probably choose the nearest to you.

Pizza Hut - 1150

Pizza Company - 1112

I think they moved from Thonglor to Nana.

Actually, Nana was a new shop. But as I haven't gone down Thonglor lately, I don't know if that one is still there or not. The menu lists phone numbers for both shops.

New York Style Pizza - http://nysp.biz/menu.jpg - two shops, you should probably choose the nearest to you.

Pizza Hut - 1150

Pizza Company - 1112

I think they moved from Thonglor to Nana.

Actually, Nana was a new shop. But as I haven't gone down Thonglor lately, I don't know if that one is still there or not. The menu lists phone numbers for both shops.

The Thonglor branch closed a couple of months back, I think. Certainly closed now.

Try "Big Pizza"..

www.pizzadeliverybangkok.com

Had a few slices of one of theirs last week and it was good!.. :o

Yes, Big Pizza seems to be the best delivery pizza at the moment. Tel. 02 663 1330

For those who like Limoncello contact Pizzanotti, 02 718 7000, the delivery arm of that popular Italian restaurant on Soi 11.

I do see a lot of Pizzamania deliveries so expect they are good as well. http://www.pizzamania.co.th/

Edited by lomatopo

The Thonglor branch closed a couple of months back, I think. Certainly closed now.
Hard to imagine why as it was almost always empty and the spare pizza selection looked about six hours old. Nana doesn't look much better the couple of times I've been or the ten times I've walked by. I went to the Thong Lor branch when the australian guy who started it was there and the pizza was really good. I went back once back then and it was still good. I didn't go back for a month or so and started going again and it was sub-par ever since. Not horrible, just very bland and weak.

Everyone bitches about the crust here in Thailand and I agree that it's very important, but a huge problem for me is also the lack of and quality of the sauce. In the end, this is what killed NYSP for me over time. The crust wasn't too bad by local standards, but the sauce kept getting weaker and weaker. Didn't even taste like pizza sauce by the end. Bleh.

Edited by on-on