House In Nakhon Sawan

xerostar

The guys currently conversing in the "Farang Population In Nakhon Sawan" thread will most likely be able to offer the very best up-to-date- advice for you. They will have the low-down on current developments and the better districts.

Bank non disclosures may well be a viable option. At least you can glean an idea of current prices for land and property in the area. Two banks offering online listings in English are:-

Kasikorn Bank

http://propertyforsale.kasikornbank.com/Pr...p;x=42&y=14

Bank of Ayudhya

http://www.krungsriproperty.com/setlanguage.asp?lang=en

With relevant pricing information, you should be able to choose whether you will go the new build / pre-owned / build your own route.

Plenty of research on this forum will help you avoid some of the pitfalls.

Chock Dee!

"Soi Taitong" ..

... you're joking?

Was it named after a pervading smell in the area?

That street must lead to "Tong Sia" alley right? :D

Or perhaps I'm mistaken?

Anyway, jokes aside, thanks for the leads chaps!

Has there been any advertising in the media or Internet where I could do a seach?

Where would I find this Soi Taitong on the map of Nakhon Sawan?

Don't tell me .. the lower end? :o

Hello there if you are looking for a nice house in Nakhon sawan well there is one in Phayuha khiri if you know the place. A very nice wooden house built with Thai style. Just check on this site thivisa.com , then go to Classifieds then click on Nakhon sawan at the bottom of the window you will see a very nice wooden house advert. Am not the owner but helped the owner advertising the property since we teach in the same school, Nawamin Matchim school if you know the school. You can also call her on 0867388688, she can speak english very well therefore answer all the questions you might have.

Good luck anyway

We want to buy a house in or near Nakhon Sawan.

Our children are attending the senior high school so

we need a place with 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Is there a Thai web site with NS Real Estate?

Any leads please?

For someone seeking help there are a few descriptives I could use. Instead I will give you directions to Soi Taitong and then you can decide if all those other Farang who have bought houses there have done so as they decided to live on some smelly housing estate alongside all those other 'smelly??' Thai people.

AND a map!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...013733&z=16

From BigC head towards Nakhon Sawan tech College also the main Police Station on the left alongSoi Sawanvitee carry on until reaching the traffic lights at the big new market. Turn right. Next lights turn left onto the 3005. Past 7/11 on left. At 7/11 on the right turn right onto Soi Taitong (looks like it is named 'Sawan Withi 64' on this map). Do not turn off this road A few clicks up the road - on the left - is the housing estate.

A few hundred metres further up it looks as if they are developing another estate.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never heard of Taitong I do know of a soi Yangton and ban nam huk( :o as I live there). Those are the sois on the road to Khrok pra or to the Kamphaeng bypass. It's quite okay around there but a hel_l of a noise in the morning as all the tannoys go off at 6 in the morning. We bought a new house on that road. I think there are some more foreigners around there.

I got a mortgage from a special government bank, but that's only because my wife works for the government. Rates are around 5.5%

FYI you can get mortgages on those houses.

What banks ? BKKB, SCB ? I guess the rates are about 7 or 8% ?

A bit late in the day (slow by me) for a reply to your question but, the estate office on the site itself had the mortgages listed, deposit required etc.

• 4 weeks later...