Motorcycle Drag Racing

tvmax

Hi TVMax, you maybe out of luck for legal drags, but there is plenty of street racing. These guys have been mentioned before in regard to performance bikes: Tsukigi Racing Thailand not that I am recommending them!

Best do a web search.

FCCI has a quarter mile track and small street course somewhere near Ratchada here in Bangkok. I've been looking for it for a while but haven't found it yet. I have seen some REALLY quick NSRs and 2-stroke scooters around, but i'm riding a cbr600RR so no competition haha!

FCCI has a quarter mile track and small street course somewhere near Ratchada here in Bangkok. I've been looking for it for a while but haven't found it yet. I have seen some REALLY quick NSRs and 2-stroke scooters around, but i'm riding a cbr600RR so no competition haha!

The drag strip is called Bangkok Drag Avenue and you don't find it in Ratchada but in Phatum thani, 9 km from Klong Luang centre. Here is a link to a map, just scroll out and you can easily see where to drive to get there.

Last time I was there they also drag raced 600's, litrebikes and turbocharged Hayabusa's, cars from around 8 second and up is drag racing there as well so it's really entertaining, yes you also find less fun bikes there as well but it's still very entertaining. Here is a vdo clip from the drag strip.

Maybe I'll see you guys there, Cheers

The drag strip is called Bangkok Drag Avenue and you don't find it in Ratchada but in Phatum thani, 9 km from Klong Luang centre. Here is a link to a map, just scroll out and you can easily see where to drive to get there.

Last time I was there they also drag raced 600's, litrebikes and turbocharged Hayabusa's, cars from around 8 second and up is drag racing there as well so it's really entertaining, yes you also find less fun bikes there as well but it's still very entertaining. Here is a vdo clip from the drag strip.

Maybe I'll see you guys there, Cheers

Oh allright thanks for the information! I'll try to head up there next friday and check it out

That is good to know. I guess the do bracket races for bikes? IE dial your own index. I haxe a Yamaha vmax and thinking of bringing over my ol suzuki. It is a trak dynamics pro stock suzuki. It is a shame to have it setting in the basement. I either need to sell it or get it out. Getting back into my old leathers will be a good excuse to lose some weight LOL.

Jim