Marriage Propasal

sergio403

If your avatar is a photo of yourself then I'm surprised you're still single

Did you mean me or other avatar ?

If yes, I will say im a single mom with the sweetest son ...ahhh...he been in commercial in Thailand last 8 months before we moved here hehehe.

WHAT !!! im not selling myself lol

If your avatar is a photo of yourself then I'm surprised you're still single

Did you mean me or other avatar ?

If yes, I will say im a single mom with the sweetest son ...ahhh...he been in commercial in Thailand last 8 months before we moved here hehehe.

WHAT !!! im not selling myself lol

Sorry all the OPs I posted...always off the topics.

Plz forgive me

Hi Sergio

Don't do it, at least, not yet.

I'm wondering where you live and how much time you have spent together,

Has she visited your country? Does she want to?

Heed the warnings given here and read the stories elsewhere to get more information on customs and cons.

1,010,000 results for "marry thai" on Google, also search for " sick buffalo Thailand"

Good luck

Also try googling ' Dodgy Farangs who ain't got a pot to pizz in.' :o

Good point!

Reminds me of the unfortunate looking farangs I've seen on the streets. Wouldn't like to see you end up like that.

As for dodgy, not all farangs have you best interests at heart, regardless of appearance.

Or can you just take her somewhere nice and propose like you would the Wetern way

My name is Manatsanan. I am single and healthy. I have never married before. I have beautiful eyes. I am a good woman and Eductied(not smoke, not drink, not play gambing). I am much younger looking than my age. I have ever been work for government official and early retied now. I am very honest,generous,sincere, romantic and clean. I do not like anyone who tell lies, not sincere and not hones. I will take very good care of you and make you happy and comfortable. My English is not good enough. If i wrote wrong, please forgive me.

as far as i know yes i am woman...but one son I have is hand full already. any single with out kid ?

Single without kids, but i am not straight :D

would you marry me?

what isnt straight ?...Couldnt walk straight cuz toomuch MaeKhong/Singha in your blood ? :o

Answer is sorry my son dont want a new step father ...aaawww