What Happened To Nfl In Thailand?

Does anyone know why we aren't getting as many NFL games on TV as last year? or have they just move them to some other channel that I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any feedback.

the less games seen the better. i didnt come to Thailand, to watch that boring BS

Then don't watch it mate. What a flipping mindless post IMO.

Does anyone know why we aren't getting as many NFL games on TV as last year? or have they just move them to some other channel that I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any feedback.

the less games seen the better. i didnt come to Thailand, to watch that boring BS

Then don't watch it mate. What a flipping mindless post IMO.

Bkkjames, you posted before I could, but with the exact same sentiments.

Thanks for any feedback.

19 posts and you are already pissing people off. I am looking forward to your future posts.

True did the same thing to NASCAR it suddenly disapeared I wrote and called a few times but to no avail. I quit their so called service it is the worst value for the cost. I could continue my rant but............... :o

It would be nice to get at least a couple of races to watch. Not much incentive for tv if your into American sports! Nascar rules!

True did the same thing to NASCAR it suddenly disapeared I wrote and called a few times but to no avail. I quit their so called service it is the worst value for the cost. I could continue my rant but............... :o

I think thats because i believe NASCAR broadcasting rights are split between 2 companies, ESPN the first half and TURNER Television(TNT?) second half .So while it was ESPN you were OK but second half True were unwilling or unable(Asian rights allready sold to a Fillipino company?)to deal with Turner TV,hence no coverage.

You can get ALL of the NFL games every week!!! Check it out at the NFL GamePass website here It's even cheaper than it was last year.

RAIDER NATION!!!

Aloha

I was born in Oakland and was a die-hard Raider fan, loving Blanda, Lamonica, Branch, and company until they picked up and moved to LA. That betrayal broke my heart. Now, my US home is in San Diego, and I love the Chargers.

Having written that, I have to thank you, a Raider fan, for the above info. I could have used it this week when my tivo back in the US didn't record the game. And if the quality of the broadcast is good, it will probably be better than watching it here via slingbox.

I used to be a regular Sunday afternoon NFL viewer, but one day the sport just seemed terribly boring ot me, so I haven't watched a game in ages.

However, I can appreciate that NFL fans love the game and need their fix, so I would suggest that you visit a sit called tenyardtorrents(dot)com if you don't mind waiting until the game finishes and some kind soul makes it available as a torrent upload. I do this for ice hockey (at another site, of course) and now watch more games here in Thailand than I could ever get a chance to see in N.A.

BTW, tenyardtorrents is absolutely free, but they would probably appreciate a donation. I donate 10-20 Euros a season to my favorite NHL torrent site, and feel that it's an absolute charmer of a deal considering how much value I get from them.

Edited by Beacher

Beacher - What is the NHL torrent site? After football season it is definitely HOCKEY SEASON for me!!! I have not seen a game here in 7 years!!! I get my NFL fix now, but nothing yet for hockey. Although, I'll bet that if the online broadcasts of NHL won't be that far off.

I'll have to get back to you on that. As it's off-season right now, I can't remember the site name, so I need to check my Firefox bookmarks on another computer later and PM you the links you'll need.

Edited by Beacher

Thanks for any feedback.

if you have so much to do . . why are you posting on a thread about a sport you find to be "boring bs" . . go away

• 11 months later...

Thanks for any feedback.

dick-tatorial censorship aqt its best. I don't like it so the world has to do what I say... How aboutno cricket Adloph H.???