Aerobic Shoes - Extra Wide

wallyc

Does anyone know where, in Pattaya, to buy Extra Wide Walking or Running shoes. American size EEE or EEEE - in New Balance it would be 6E. Starting Aerobic Dance sessions and need the proper type of shoe that fit my wide feet.

Thanking anyone in advance ....

wallyc

Does anyone know where, in Pattaya, to buy Extra Wide Walking or Running shoes. American size EEE or EEEE - in New Balance it would be 6E. Starting Aerobic Dance sessions and need the proper type of shoe that fit my wide feet.

wallyc

I wear 12 to 121/2 quad E and have NEVER found anything to fit. Some places make shoes that will work, but I doubt an athletic shoe. I go back to USA 1 time a year and 3-4 shoes and a bunch of socks are always on my list.

If you find any let me know.

kdf

kdf,

I gave up after going to the Supersports store, 2nd floor Big-C North Pattaya ... their answer was showing me a pair of New Balance Model 1224 size 13 - they are wide enough and I bought them. Then when home I ordered, from Hitchcock Wide shoes, a New Balance MW811wt 6e and they are shipping to me here in Naklua. Model 1123 is what I wanted, but neither Supersports or Hitchcock stocked them ( in 6e width, 6e in New Balance is about 3e in anyother brand ). Someone must stock wide shoes somewhere in Pattaya .... I will still look for them, but not in an urgent need anymore ...

wallyc

wallyc

I wear 12 to 121/2 quad E and have NEVER found anything to fit. Some places make shoes that will work, but I doubt an athletic shoe. I go back to USA 1 time a year and 3-4 shoes and a bunch of socks are always on my list.

If you find any let me know.

kdf

• 2 months later...