100% Woman?

Hello! I am currently in a situation that should be fairly common for more seasoned expats and experts on Thai culture. This seems to be the best place to ask.

I have been dating a Thai girl for about half a year. Everything is going real well. She acts more farang and we are in what would be considered a western-style relationship. I am falling in love, but due to the well-know presence of ladyboys I'm still a little hesitant. Everything leads me to believe she is a genuine woman. All the parts are anatomically accurate (I don't mean to claim myself an expert, but I do know my way around a woman's body very well), and even IDs are all in order. However, she says that she doesn't think she can have children due to a couple abortions in the past and few years of unsucsessful attempts at conception in her last serious relationship. Anytime she says this, I am a bit shaken because I want to have my own children someday. She says she believes a doctor could help her get pregnant, but the whole situation in Thailand makes me wonder if this is all a cover up.

There seems to be a proceedure for everything to make a 100% woman, but I was wondering if there is anything that can't be faked? Is there someway of verifing this before we get to serious?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I am currently in a situation that should be fairly common for more seasoned expats and experts on Thai culture. This seems to be the best place to ask.

I have been dating a Thai girl for about half a year. Everything is going real well. She acts more farang and we are in what would be considered a western-style relationship. I am falling in love, but due to the well-know presence of ladyboys I'm still a little hesitant. Everything leads me to believe she is a genuine woman. All the parts are anatomically accurate (I don't mean to claim myself an expert, but I do know my way around a woman's body very well), and even IDs are all in order. However, she says that she doesn't think she can have children due to a couple abortions in the past and few years of unsucsessful attempts at conception in her last serious relationship. Anytime she says this, I am a bit shaken because I want to have my own children someday. She says she believes a doctor could help her get pregnant, but the whole situation in Thailand makes me wonder if this is all a cover up.

There seems to be a proceedure for everything to make a 100% woman, but I was wondering if there is anything that can't be faked? Is there someway of verifing this before we get to serious?

Even if she's a girl, alarm bells are ringing loudly at a Thai girl having not one but two abortions. It's not typical under any circumstance. Is she Buddhist?

Respect her either way whatever the outcome, ignore the grunts of the unclean whitrash masses that will feast on your post. If one of her IDs u mentioned is her passport, and she's successfully been with you outside the country using it, I'd assume it's probably authentic? It's not easy to know, contrary to what many people think, unless you're are indeed an old bar rat that has been around a lot, or are Thai yourself (it's much more apparent to those of their fellow race than Westerners looking in). Another hint is if she requires lube everytime, never has period, long hands/feet, or has a straight, non-curving waist.

Honestly - if the only thing that makes you wonder is the fact that she might not be able to have children...

i would be angry, embarrassed, depressed, suicidal if some man that has issues with his gender tricked me into a relationship only to find out later that i've been bumming a dude.

i say to each their own, but for me, gender is from birth, everything else is just a bit odd.

Look at the feet.....my friend did.....after the fact......... :o

Yes, this is the only reliable test. Turn your GF upside-down and examine the feet. By law all Thai products have to be stamped "Made in Thailand" - if this is on the bottom of the right foot it's a boy, left foot it's a girl.

Look at the feet.....my friend did.....after the fact......... :o

Yes, this is the only reliable test. Turn your GF upside-down and examine the feet. By law all Thai products have to be stamped "Made in Thailand" - if this is on the bottom of the right foot it's a boy, left foot it's a girl.

simple but effective proffessor.

Edited by dee123

Either you are taking the piss or you are just another candidate for "all aboard the dumb bus".

take her home and shag her or at least take her home and get a good feel!

There's got to be some scars if the meat and two veg has been chopped off, and if there's big jugs involved, well then they have just not appeared over night.

Reckon the OP is on a wind-up. Funny spot to be in though heheheheh.

Agree on the feet diagnosis, defo give away.

Sniff test...cant fake it....a mate of mine swears by it..

sniff WHAT?

If you cant figure that one out...not going to explain it to you in graphic detail, but lets just say it has something to do with the smell of fish....

:o:D:D i understand your test.... but if all the women your mate goes with smell like that down under, he is picking the wrong one everytime :D

Not a good idea to bet the farm on a piece of plastic (ID). Yes, they can be faked AND bought. If they have the determination to cut off their genitals, a move that is completely against most natural human instincts, then they probably have the 'balls' to go out and get a fake id.

:o